OHIO LASERS TEAL 06 NEEDS A FULL TIME STUD MIDDLE INFIELDER

Bink44

Reaction score
Well its that time of year...teams are losing great players, and Ohio Lasers Teal 06 is not immune to this!! We lost a great player, and are looking for a stud middle infielder that can come in and play middle infield for a great 13U Team. we are playing an aggressive schedule that will take us south (Tennessee & Georgia) 4 times this Fall and next Summer. I have coached for the Ohio Lasers for 15 years and have over 100 cell phone contacts with division 1 Coaches. So if your daughter is coachable, has a strong work ethic, willing to compete at the highest level and is willing to share, sacrifice and support 11 other talented players...then please give me a call at 614-949-5292!!

Lee Pyles
Ohio Lasers Teal
614-949-5292

SonicMojo

Reaction score
Where would one find the video referenced in the now deleted post?

Blazer

Reaction score
Not really sure why you gentleman decided to air dirty laundry regarding a video posted and taken off by a different member--on a simple post of a team looking for a player. Maybe you should save those conversations for the ladies after church, or your favorite Facebook Group.

denise_anngolf

Reaction score
My DD is entering her 6th year of travel softball and is entering her 2nd year on Lasers Teal. We have only known Lee for a few months, but he is like family to us and treats the girls like his daughters. Our assistant coaches are also amazing. My DD is beyond happy to have Lee as her coach. She is playing the best softball she has ever played and a lot of that has to do with Lee's positive energy. The team is surrounded by amazing athletes and parents. We are sad to see a teammate go, but we will welcome another sister to our family!