Ohio Outlaws 10U

Kobe Johnson

Reaction score
I would like to announce the 10U Ohio Outlaws Premier Johnson for the 2019-2020 season. We will be having tryouts the first weekend in August. If you have any questions or would like more info please email me or give me a call. I am currently the assistant coach for the Ohio Outlaws 13U Johnson team.

Fall Schedule Including:

*PGF Toledo Super Elite

- October 4-6

*USSSA Fall World Series Birmingham Alabama

- November 9-10

Spring/Summer schedule coming soon!

Head Coach - Kobe Johnson

Cell - (740)252-0528

Email - kobejohnson@ymail.com

Last edited:

Coach Mike

Reaction score
This is a great opportunity for parents that want a Non Parent as a manager. Kobe has been with us for the last 5 years. He brings a special passion for the game and lots of love for the younger generation. You don’t want to miss out on having your daughter start off her Fastpitch career with any other organization. Go Outlaws!

jpkeating

Reaction score
Isn’t this in the wrong forum? It’s a little early to start talking try outs it’s not even June yet

24GahannaLadyLions7

Reaction score
Respected Mike and his staff since my 04 assistant coaching days with Stingrays04 and Roadrunners05. Now both those daughters have moved onto National organizations with Bandits Richards and Outlaws Johnson and really enjoy watching teams like this represent Ohio. Mike and his staff has built a national contender through the years and I believe that Kobe will follow right behind generating a contender. Looking forward to competing at the highest level against Kobe and creating a relationship between both teams as we root on each other at National events and represent this great State moving forward.

Matt Bailey
Beverly Bandits Demarini09

Last edited:

Kobe Johnson

Reaction score
Respected Mike and his staff since my 04 assistant coaching days with Stingrays04 and Roadrunners05. Now both those daughters have moved onto National organizations with Bandits Richards and Outlaws Johnson and really enjoy watching teams like this represent Ohio. Mike and his staff has built a national contender through the years and I believe that Kobe will follow right behind generating a contender. Looking forward to competing at the highest level against Kobe and creating a relationship between both teams as we root on each other at National events and represent this great State moving forward.

Matt Bailey
Beverly Bandits Demarini09

Thanks for the kind words Matt. Looking forward to competing against you guys and helping the 09’ class grow in Ohio. Good luck next year Coach!