Ohio Outlaws 13u catcher wanted

A metts

Reaction score
Ohio Outlaws Metts 13u is seeking a top tier catcher who wants a lot of reps! If your daughter is looking to take her game to the next level and play a very competitive schedule call 724-562-3522 or text

Mamawebb

Reaction score
My 05 daughter is looking for a new team in the southwest OH area. She has played travel ball the past 3 years and is currently looking for a new home. Dynamic leader that fits well with any group of girls she has been with. Primary positions are Catcher and 1st base. She has batted cleanup the past 3 years and hits the ball a ton. She would like to show you during a tryout. 513-306-8000.

A metts

Reaction score
My 05 daughter is looking for a new team in the southwest OH area. She has played travel ball the past 3 years and is currently looking for a new home. Dynamic leader that fits well with any group of girls she has been with. Primary positions are Catcher and 1st base. She has batted cleanup the past 3 years and hits the ball a ton. She would like to show you during a tryout. 513-306-8000.
We are a pa based team but play a lot in Ohio. If interested give me a call. Thx