Ohio Red Heat 08

Ohio Red Heat

Reaction score
Does your daughter love softball? Is her birth year 2008 or 2007? Would she love to join a travel team that have coaches that are dedicated to teaching her fundamentals at a higher level of play? If you have answered Yes to these questions then you need to contact Chad Teague at 330-234-3020. The Ohio Red Heat is based out of Orrville, OH and we are looking to add girls to our current roster of experienced travel ball players. We have a High School Varsity Softball Coach/Non-Parent on the coaching staff. We encourage our players to be multi-sport athletes and allow time for them to do so. The Ohio Red Heat 08 (12u) has a competitive spring and summer schedule planned, but will also allow time to be spent with family and friends during the holidays. If any of the above interests you, please give Coach Chad a call today to get more information or to schedule a tryout!
OhioRedHeat@gmail.com

Ohio Red Heat

Reaction score
We have a tryout scheduled this Saturday 11/2 at 11am in Orrville. Contact me for details.

Ohio Red Heat

Reaction score
Final Tryout scheduled for Sunday 11/17 at 3PM in Orrville. Contact me for specific location details or more information.

Ohio Red Heat

Reaction score
Last tryout for our final spot this Sunday at 3pm. Great opportunity for your 2007 or 2008 to play a competitive schedule and also have time for family and other activities!!! Contact me for details.
OhioRedHeat@gmail.com
330-234-3020