Ohio Scarlet & Gray

Discussion in 'Central Ohio' started by rick sipes, Jun 11, 2018.

1. rick sipes

rick sipes New Member

Ohio Scarlet & Gray will have open tryouts for our 8u,10u,12u,girls fastpitch organization. Tryouts will be held in Mt. Vernon Ohio at the high school fields across the road from Memorial Park August 5 2018
    8u 1:00-3:00 12u 3:00-5:00 10u 5:00-7:00
    We also are taking coachs for 14u and 16u if you are interested you can give me a call at
    740-501-3745 Rick Sipes you can bring in your own team
    Anyone interested in tryouts can also contact me at my number. We also offer privite tryouts

2. Kalins1

Kalins1 New Member

Rick, Hello! Are you still looking for 14u coaches? I'm considering starting a team in Delaware County. If so, I will give you a call. Sean Hughes

3. rsipes58

rsipes58 New Member

Yes give me a call at your convenience

Kalins1 likes this.
  4. JWeyhmeller

JWeyhmeller New Member

I have an 05 utility player looking for a new travel team to call home. Her current travel team does not field a 14u team for her to move to. Please keeps us updated for any tryouts that may happen! We are located in the Mansfield area. Thank you!

5. rsipes58

rsipes58 New Member

I'm looking for coaches for 14u and 16u to start up a team to play under Ohio Scarlet & Gray we are a non-profit organization if you know anyone interested they can contact me at 740-501-3745 we are a organization that is growing

6. JWeyhmeller

JWeyhmeller New Member

I shared your reply in hopes of finding some coaches for you!

7. Groundskeeper

Groundskeeper New Member

Wondering if you have set up 14u tryouts?

8. rsipes58

rsipes58 New Member

Looking for a coach to bring a team