Ohio SlamForce U12 - Lesch is seeking Pitcher and Power Hitting Utility Player

Swede57

Reaction score
My team is looking to add 2 hardworking and dedicated young ladies to complete my roster. We are looking to add a Dominant Pitcher (will get a lot of innings) and a Power Hitting utility player. We have a great nucleus of hard-working young ladies and these are the two missing links that we are seeking.

Our plan is to play in at least 11 tournaments next spring/summer and even a couple more if possible. Our indoor training facility is located in Alliance, Ohio and we have 3 indoor training sessions a week throughout the winter.

At SlamForce, all of our players will receive a weekly (40 total) 2 hour team defensive training session from fielding/defensive expert, Bob Hoiles, a weekly 2 hour hitting session with the best hitting instructor around, Lance Schmidt, as well as a weekly 2 hour team training session indoors throughout the winter.

Pitching, catching and hitting lessons are also available to our athletes by former Division I players and instructors along with Speed & Agility classes through PBA Training. We believe this high-level training is not commonly found in other organizations and we feel it's imperative to continue developing our young players as they prepare for high school and beyond.

Please contact Michael Lesch, Head Coach at either 330.831.1909 or mlesch57@Hotmail.com to arrange a private/confidential tryout.

mlesch57@hotmail.com
Facebook: Ohio SlamForce Softball Association