Ohio State Buckeye football Fans - win $500 , $300 or $200 at SkullDiction by predicting the out com

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Belive you can predict the out come of the games during the Ohio State Buckeye Football Season. Signup for your chance to take down this season's #SkullDiction Buckeye
Tournament. We change the format for 2016-2017 season but we also changes the prizes. If you manage to win the season you will take down $500.00 if your close but the runner-ups you will take down $300.00 and if you finish in 3rd place you still won't go home empty-handed and will give you $200 for your effort.

Time to Signup is now we're less then 8 days form the Ohio State Buckeye Football kickoff.

If your ready to play click the link below and register. It's all free and easy to play.

http://game-ex.com

lewam3

Reaction score
As quickly as some posts get moved from the general softball section into another "more appropriate" section by adm., I have a problem with this post being here . As much as I love Buckeye football, it should be moved too. Yes, I' in a bad mood this morning, but let's stay consistent.

Thanks for moving. I'm feeling better...

Last edited: