Ohio State Softball.

Smeon posted a little while back about making an OFC day at the new stadium. I cant remember the date or locate the thread, so I just figured I would start it again. We are planning on attending the DH on April 26th and I would like to extend the invite to everyone in OFC land. I hope a lot of you can make it and hopefully we can put some faces to our screen names and meet some friends.. See you guys there. ( Im pretty sure this was the date in the previous thread)

Oh, bad luck, I'm planning on taking my rec team girls to the homestand in May.

Then again, maybe I wouldn't want to be responsible showing the kids what might happen to them if they become softball parents.:)

Ok i'm there.I'll get a lift from Philbob,or visa versa.;&Since we both live in Amherst.

Steam, when I get there, it will be with a passle of women. I married an OSU girl, and my oldest girl, and most of our money, went to OSU and paid for her diploma. So I'm sure it will be those two plus the dd who is still playing, and more than likely some of the younger dd's friends. I am sure there it will be and Edward and Twilight gabfest for 2 hours each way.

Can you handle that? Thinking about it just now, I'm not sure I could.

OK guys, you have me confused. Are we going with Crush1's date of April 26?

Yeah, I think both threads were actually the same date. April 26th Vs Oakland???

Yeah, I think that's what everybody else had in mind, but I have a prior commitment to take my dd's team to a Heidelberg game on the 25th. I am thinking of going the following week or two to OSU, and taking my dd's team with me.

The OSU REMAINING HOME GAMES

April 12 Sunday Illinois 2 pm
April 15 Wednesday Evansville 5 pm

April 22 Wednesday (DH) PURDUE 5 pm
April 26 Sunday (DH) Oakland 2 pm

April 29 Wednesday (DH) Western Michigan 5 pm

** MAY 9 Saturday (DH) PENN STATE 2 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then the NCAA Regionals May 15-17th

May 22-24th Super Regionals

May 28- June 3rd Women's College World Series

BTW, is everyone else as ticked at the Big 10 Network as I am? OSU softball hasn't been on all season, Or I have missed it. Today is the first game I've seen scheduled.

Your welcome....I think they had 1 early season game. Yes, I would like to see more OSU..... Northwestern gets alot of air time but I think they won the Big Ten last year. I wish we would have been taping all the games for winter TV time. They do skip around due to time restrictions on Softball where as Football they air it all.:(

What type of time restrictions? Although now that you mention it, I seem to remember several instances where they cut innings and action to fit the game into a time slot.

But Jeez, there's 24 hours of programming they have to fill. Why can't they show the games in their entirety in the off hours and let people record them and watch at their leisure?

I'd much rather watch a game that's in season, like softball, than a "classic" game from 2007 that nobody but the players' moms remember.

I'm going to be sending a sternly worded e-mail to the Big 10 Network. Afterwall, they've been clogging my e-mail account with their pap.

lol We watched OSU Saturday night against Wisconsin and I dosed off for 5 minutes in the chair and lost 2 innings. Wow talk about speedball. Last week they air a game I think it was Iowa and 2 innings were gone after a station break the score did remain the same but I like to see defensive plays made. They tend to keep the camera more on runs scored and make the air time count.