Ohio Stealth 16U out of Delaware, Ohio Needing Sub for Sunday

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiostealthfastpitch.com
Ohio Stealth 16U is looking to pick up a sub player for our first indoor league games at Stars at Noon and 1 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 8. We would prefer a catcher or 1B and this could be considered as a tryout if you are looking for a team as we have one final spot left on this amazing team.

Contact me by PM or kalins1@gmail.com if interested. www.ohiostealthfastpitch.com

lvemykds

Reaction score
Ohio Stealth 16U is looking to pick up a sub player for our first indoor league games at Stars at Noon and 1 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 8. We would prefer a catcher or 1B and this could be considered as a tryout if you are looking for a team as we have one final spot left on this amazing team.

Contact me by PM or kalins1@gmail.com if interested. www.ohiostealthfastpitch.com

Where is this located? My dtr may be available depending on location. She is an 04. Can play 1b/catcher/3b/and pitcher which is her primary spot.

Jdwkaw

Reaction score
We sent you and email and a private message and have not received a reply. Are you still needing a catcher for Sunday?