OHIO THUNDER 007 looking to add One for Spring/Summer

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio Thunder 007 is coming off an awesome Fall season were we finished 22-5 (only 1 loss to an Ohio team, which was avenged a few weeks later) & 2 Tournament Championships!

Now that fall ball is over & it's that time of year where players move around, we are looking to add a Player that can win a spot in our lineup! Position does not matter, we have versatility & all positions covered currently. So if your DD is able to help us offensively & defensively, or in the circle - we want to take a look at her!

We have a very strong Spring/Summer schedule planned, including Stingrays Showcase, Batbusters Swing into Spring, Cincy Metro, ASA/USA States, USSSA Nationals, Firefighter's Memorial, GAPSS, ASA/USA Nationals, etc.

We have our own indoor facility, The ThunderDome, for our winter workouts.

Your DD will get a chance to compete with a top level team against top level competition! If you would like to see if this is a good fit for your DD & our team, please message me, email at smithspaving@yahoo.com, or call/text 513-623-9187.

Russ Smith
Ohio Thunder 007

Last edited:

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The team will be attending the Tony Medina Clinic tomorrow!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Team will be attending local clinic with former Kent State Head Coach Karen Linder this Friday at our own ThunderDome!!!
If your DD would like to attend & find out more about our team - contact me!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Team will begin their 2018 Winter Workout schedule on January 7th.......
Contact me if you are interested in having your DD workout with the team.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Winter workouts have began. Contact me if you want to see if your DD could be the right fit for this awesome team!!!

Ashley Simpson

Reaction score
I was wondering if you are still looking for a player. We just moved from Florida and my daughter played on the Mustang Bell 07 team. My daughter can pitch and play the corners. Also outfield. She has a very strong bat.