16 Under Tryouts OHIO THUNDER 06 - looking for Pitcher & MI/3B!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Update - ***Looking for a Hard working Pitcher to add to our rotation & a SS/3B/MI type of player to finalize our roster!!!
We have our tryout at 1:00 tomorrow, Saturday 8/7 at Heritage Oak Park field #4!!!
Contact me with any questions! Great Opportunity for a couple of girls!***

Ohio Thunder 06 will be having our Open Tryout on Tuesday, July 27th at Heritage Oak Park in Mason @6:00PM!!! Get registered now, by clicking on the link below!
If we are still looking for additional Roster spots, we will participate in the organization's Tryout on August 3rd...

This team has been coached by a Non Parent Coach for 3 years now! Over 30 of my former players have played, is playing, or will be playing in college!

There are a lot of teams forming, talking about playing an A level schedule. Well, we are already doing that! Playing in Stingrays Showcase last weekend, Fire In The Sky earlier this month, Lasers Nation and Shear Madness last month! We played in the WFC USA Elite Qualifier in Indiana, Indy Magic Gold Fall Invite, & PGF Southern Showcase last Fall!
We will continue to play this top level of competition and get our girls prepared for recruitment and college ball! I have coached, over the last decade, over 30 girls who have played, are playing, or will be playing college ball - from D1, D2, D3, and NAIA!
We currently have players from all over the state of Ohio & Kentucky!

Below is our actual Tryouts where we will finalize any open spots still remaining!
Go to our website https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=ohiothunder to register for Tryout on 7/27!!!

210603430_4508048102573425_8235145088320502064_n.jpg

Last edited:

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We had a great workout last night! Thank you to all the girls who joined us for it!!!
Reminder that we still have One more Open Workout next Tuesday, July 13th!!!
If you would like to have your daughter attend, please contact me or register on our website and list the date when asked.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding our team!

Russ Smith
Ohio Thunder 06
513-623-9187

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio Thunder 06 is having our final Open Workout on Tuesday, July 13th @ 6:00PM at Heritage Oak Park in Mason!!! Come out and see if this could be the right fit for you and our team for next year! Our official Tryout is in 2 weeks on July 27th, but here is a chance to catch the Coach's eye now in a more relaxed setting for you! We are def looking to add another Pitcher. Infielder, Outfielder, & possibly another Catcher for the new season!!! WE have played a True A level schedule this past year! Not talked about doing it next year! We have played in Stingrays Showcase, Shear Madness, Fire In The Sky, Lasers Nation., WFC Elite Qualifier, Indy Magic Gold Fall Invitational, & PGF Southern Showcase!!! We will continue playing this type of competition to get our girls prepared and looked at for the next level!!! Contact me if interested in attending! Everything is kept Confidential!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We unfortunately had to cancel our Open Workout tonight due to a Thunderstorm...Sorry, we didn't get to see the girls we had coming out tonight!
Please contact me with any questions regarding our team for the 2021/22 season!
Our first Official Tryout is Tuesday, July 27th!!! Make sure to get registered on our Ohio Thunder website!

Russ Smith
513-623-9187

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be holding a Private Tryout tomorrow (Thursday, July 15th) at 6:00PM in the Mason/Lebanon area. Please contact me if interested in attending this event and I will let you know the exact location!!!
Call or Text Coach Russ at 513-623-9187!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are having tryouts for this awesome team in just 5 days, after our return from Nationals this week!!!

Get Registered Now!!!
Tuesday, July 27th at 6:00PM at Heritage Oak Park field #4
& if needed Tuesday, August 3rd, same time, same location!!!

We are looking to add an additional Pitcher to our rotation! We are looking to add an additional solid Infielder, as well as a solid Outfielder!!!
Would like to add another Catcher to round out our roster too! We have a very strong core group, who all have solid bats! We want to add additional solid bats and quick players that will help us defensively too!
Please PM, Call, or Text to discuss our team at any time!

We don't need to talk about attempting to play a Top Level schedule next year, like many....just take a look at our schedule from this year - it will only get stronger to give our players the opportunities to excel! We have the track record! Don't be fooled by the teams that played low level schedules this year, but somehow believe adding GOLD, Platinum, Elite or Premier to their names are going to get invited to Stingrays, Indy Magic Gold, or any other event now!!!

Russ Smith
Ohio Thunder 06
513-623-9187

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This team has been coached by a Non Parent Coach for 3 years now! Over 30 of my former players have played, are playing, or will be playing in college!
Again, the facts speak for themselves! We don't talk about what we hope to do in the future - WE TALK ABOUT WHAT WE HAVE ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO!!!

Ask the Coach what events they played in this year, do your homework before believing the Used Car Salespersons!!!

Just over 3 days until our Tryout on Tuesday, July 27th!!!
Information listed above!

Go to our website https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=ohiothunder to register for Tryout on 7/27!!!

Last edited:

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our first and potentially only Tryout is less than 24 hours away!!! Anyone interested in playing for a Non Parent Head Coach, who has coached over 30 players in the last 7 years who are playing, have played, or will be playing every level of college ball! We are looking to add 4 solid players to our roster for next year! If you can hit (Power or Speed), come take a look at this team!
Wanting to add a Pitcher, Infielder, Outfielder, and a Catcher!
Contact me with any questions before offers are made!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today is the day!!!
Tryouts Tonight! Get Registered and get there, if you want to play with the best against the best!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We want to thank all of the girls who came out tonight!!! It was a fantastic turnout! And we were very impressed with the skill level displayed! We will be offering a few private tryouts over the next few days. We are also inviting a few girls out this weekend to do some evaluating! We will then be making offers and finalizing our roster. We have our organizational tryout with our other 2 16U teams next Tuesday, as we look to finalize things.... Please make contact with me ASAP, if interested in a private tryout, possibly paying with us this weekend, or coming next Tuesday!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are participating in our organization's Tryout tomorrow (Tuesday) at Heritage Oak Park!!! Arrive at 5:30 to warm-up and get ready!
We are still looking for a couple of Players to round out our solid Roster!!! If you want to play on an actual Top Level Team, facing top competition - then text me or get registered online & come out tomorrow night!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Deciding this weekend on another Top Pitcher & possible Middle Infielder/3B!!!
Don't miss out! Have a Private Workout scheduled for Friday afternoon & Organization Tryout on Saturday @ 1:00 at Heritage Oak Park!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Contact me to discuss our team!!!
Tryout tomorrow, Privates Available....

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking for a Hard working Pitcher to add to our rotation & a SS/3B/MI type of player to finalize our roster!!!
We have our tryout at 1:00 tomorrow, Saturday 8/7 at Heritage Oak Park field #4!!!
Contact me with any questions! Great Opportunity for a couple of girls!