OHIO THUNDER 06 - Looking to Add Pitcher & SS/3B/MI Player for 2021/22!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Update - *****Looking for a Hard working Pitcher to add to our rotation & a SS/3B/MI type of player to finalize our roster!!!
We have our tryout at 1:00 tomorrow, Saturday 8/7 at Heritage Oak Park field #4!!!
Contact me with any questions! Great Opportunity for a couple of girls!*****

Ohio Thunder 06 will be having our Open Tryout on Tuesday, July 27th at Heritage Oak Park in Mason @6:00PM!!! Get registered now, by clicking on the link below!
If we are still looking for additional Roster spots, we will participate in the organization's Tryout on August 3rd...

There are a lot of teams forming, talking about playing an A level schedule. Well, we are already doing that! Playing in Stingrays Showcase last weekend, Fire In The Sky earlier this month, Lasers Nation and Shear Madness last month! We played in the WFC USA Elite Qualifier in Indiana, Indy Magic Gold Fall Invite, & PGF Southern Showcase last Fall!
We will continue to play this top level of competition and get our girls prepared for recruitment and college ball! I have coached, over the last decade, over 30 girls who have played, are playing, or will be playing college ball - from D1, D2, D3, and NAIA!
We currently have players from all over the state of Ohio & Kentucky!

Below is our actual Tryouts where we will finalize any open spots still remaining!
Go to our website https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=ohiothunder to register for Tryout on 7/27!!!

Last edited:

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today is the day!!!
Tryouts Tonight! Get Registered and get there, if you want to play with the best against the best!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We want to thank all of the girls who came out tonight!!! It was a fantastic turnout! And we were very impressed with the skill level displayed! We will be offering a few private tryouts over the next few days. We are also inviting a few girls out this weekend to do some evaluating! We will then be making offers and finalizing our roster. We have our organizational tryout with our other 2 16U teams next Tuesday, as we look to finalize things.... Please make contact with me ASAP, if interested in a private tryout, possibly paying with us this weekend, or coming next Tuesday!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking for a Hard working Pitcher to add to our rotation & a SS/3B/MI type of player to finalize our roster!!!
We have our tryout at 1:00 tomorrow, Saturday 8/7 at Heritage Oak Park field #4!!!
Contact me with any questions! Great Opportunity for a couple of girls!