Ohio Thunder 14U - Seeking 1 quality utility player

BigZ

Reaction score
We are looking to add one quality team member who can play multiple positions to the roster. This is a no drama (which includes parents) great group of girls who like to play hard and have fun both on and off the field.

Our commitment to these young ladies is simple. Make them better as players, and as team mates then when they came to us.

Here is a link to our team page where you can see more about our team including the summer schedule.

http://www.leaguelineup.com/miscinfo.asp?menuid=32&url=ohiothunder

PM me here or text 513-646-2354 if you have interest in a private workout or perhaps working out with the team in May.

BigZ

Reaction score
Still looking for the right player. Tough schedule so she needs to be good.....ha ha

BigZ

Reaction score
Now that we can get outside (almost) we can do some real work

BigZ

Reaction score
Now that school ball is about to end for many, we are offering private workouts soon

BigZ

Reaction score
Practicing twice per week (Centerville and Mason). Come out for a private or group workout

rkap1375

Reaction score
My Daughter was suppose to play on a travel team in Columbus this summer recently the team folded. We are now looking for a place for her to try out and play. She is 13 turning 14 in August. She plays first base and is finishing her 8th grade school ball this week. She is a solid hitter and working to improve her defense.

Please let us know if their is anything open.

BigZ

Reaction score
My Daughter was suppose to play on a travel team in Columbus this summer recently the team folded. We are now looking for a place for her to try out and play. She is 13 turning 14 in August. She plays first base and is finishing her 8th grade school ball this week. She is a solid hitter and working to improve her defense.

Please let us know if their is anything open.

Sent you a PM