Ohio Thunder Green 12 U

Wheitker

Reaction score
So i know we have had some teams folded or just don't have enough players and players might still be out there looking. We have 9 COMMITTED players and having more players coming to open try outs to join our team. WE are going to have practice/try outs on 8/19/18 from 12-2pm but can also schedule private try outs too. We are looking for players and families that will be Committed to the team, willing to work hard to become better players and most important to have fun. We are looking to take 1-3 players depending on multiple items. We are looking very seriously at Pitchers and Catchers but all positions will get equal opportunity. With saying that, if your daughter is a Pitcher who wants to get innings (preferred to have select pitching experience but not mandatory) please hit us up about coming out. Contact myself at 513-678-4037 or Ashley at 937-213-0456. Thanks

Wheitker

Reaction score
we are having practice/try outs today from 12-2. If looking still and interested in coming out please message me at 513-678-4037.