Reaction score
Website
www.ohiowolfpack.com
10U

(1) NEW 10U Team:
Coached by Jamie Wolff

Contact Information:
wolffpack_99@yahoo.com or 419-685-0422

Please contact me by text, email, or phone NOT on here!!!

(1st) TRY-OUT DATE:
TUESDAY AUGUST 2, 2016

TIME:
6:00pm - 8:30pm

Wooster, OH
Just down from Frito Lay & Wooster Brush in Wooster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2nd) TRY-OUT DATE:
SUNDAY AUGUST 14, 2016

TIME:
5:00pm - 7:30pm on Field #4

2801 Erie Street S.
Massillon, OH 44646

Check us out on the web:
www.ohiowolfpack.com

Last edited:

Jamie Wolff

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiowolfpack.com
Here are a few questions that people have been asking me...

1. How far do you plan on traveling for tournaments?

A). ALL our 10U Tournaments will be in the State of Ohio. No more than a 2 hour drive depending on where you may live...

2. What are the fees for playing 10U:

A). Cheapest way: You can pay a $300.00 deposit within 2 weeks of commitment, then pay $600.00 1 time fee by October 1st for a total of $900.00.

Average way: You will pay a $300.00 deposit within 2weeks of commitment, then pay $300.00 on October 1st, $300.00 November 1st & $300.00 December 1st. (If all paid on time using the monthly payment schedule, I will discount $50.00 each month for a total of $1,050.00.

Most Expensive: You will pay a $300.00 deposit within 2 weeks of commitment, then pay $300.00 on October 1st, $300.00 November 1st & $300.00 December 1st. (If all paid on time using the monthly payment schedule, you could save $150.00, if NOT on time the total will be $1,200.00).

3. What kind of fundraising do you do?

A). We (Wolfpack Organization) host our own 3-4 Tournaments per year, have a 500 person Reverse Raffle/Night at the Races in February, Sell Sponsorships for Team Banners, sell Corporate Sponsorships because we are a 501 (C)(3) Non-Profit Organization. They can be used to help offset costs of TEAM Fees!

4. Where and when will you be practicing?

A). Most likely we will practice in Wooster, Ohio.

Fall practice on Sundays.

Winter Practice on Sunday (not sure yet where).

Spring & Summer practices on Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays in Wooster.

5. Do you play in a winter league?

A). I haven't decided yet on this... I personally like to practice, but I also understand the importance of competition at this age.

6. Do you accommodate other extra curricular/school activities?

A). I would like to believe that we (Wolfpack) encourage other extra curricular activities and school functions...

But saying that, I also strongly suggest that the girls need to be at as many practices, scrimmages, functions as possible!

7. In the past My daughter has taken dance once a week and plays basketball in the winter.

A). That's fine as long as parents & Coaches can communicate and understand that there are 11 other girls counting on their teammates making the same commitments of being committed to getting better at Softball too...

8. What do you do to help develop your catchers, Pitchers, Players?

A). We probably don't do a great job developing our catchers as a whole... We do encourage our Catchers to get individual / private catching lesson. We have 2-3 different places we recommend...

As for Pitchers, we have a Pitching Coach in our Organization, one of our 12U Coaches. She gives lessons out of the Ashland area and willing to take on new pitchers and also does hitting lessons too. Contact Joni Derr Atkins, owner of "The Pitch"

9. What time are tryouts for 10U?

ALL Try-outs are posted on the Ohio Fastpitch Connection / The Softball Zone Forum and on our Team Facebook pages. You can also check out our website at: www.ohiowolfpack.com

A). Tuesday August 2nd 6:00 to 8:00/8:30pm at 1700 Old Mansfield Rd. Wooster, Ohio. Just down from the Frito Lay plant just off State Route 30.

And

Sunday August 14th 5:00 to 7:00pm at Genshaft Park located at 2801 Erie St. S. Massillon, Ohio.

If you have any more questions about the 10U Team, please take a look on the Ohio Fastpitch Connection Forum, or our website at www.ohiowolfpack.com
You can always call me or text me...

Jamie Wolff
419-685-0422

Jamie Wolff

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiowolfpack.com
Our 1st Try-Outs will be Tomorrow Night Tuesday August 2nd from 6:00 - 8:30pm at 1700 Old Mansfield Rd. Wooster, Ohio. The Field is Located just Down from Frito Lay and Wooster Brush. Please arrive anytime between 5:00 - 5:50 to register and get warmed up. Pitchers & Catcher will throw after the try-outs are over, so please plan to stick around...

We Look forward to ALL the people that have reached out about this NEW Team...

ANY Questions please text, email or call Jamie Wolff 419-685-0422 or wolffpack_99@yahoo.com