ohioquakerman merge tournament threads

IFA National Qualifier June 12-14th

There will be a IFA National Qualifier held June 12th through June 14th in Zanesville, Ohio.

The age groups are as such: 18u, 16u, 14u 12u, 10u

The tournament is through Conrad Wilkins and he can contacted at 740-450-0388 or wilkins8583@sbcglobal.net.

The tournament is a five (5) game guarentee for $375.00 dollar entry fee.

I, Tim Cleaver, will be there to oversee the tournament as their organizational teams want to play in the event ... thus I will oversee the event as tournament director.

Please contact Conrad for more info concerning entering the event.

IFA Tournament lists for 2009

The following dates have been secured for 2009:

IFA national website is: www.ifasoftball.com

April 24-26 IFA 12u / 10u Region 10 Championships I - Urbana, Ohio (TD - Allison) National Qualifier

May 15 - 17 IFA National Qualifier (14u, 12u, and 10u) - North Ridgeville, Ohio (TD-Doug) 216-544-4259

May 15 - 17 IFA Rec Tournament (14u, 12u and 10u) - North Ridgeville, Ohio (Td-Doug) 216-544-4259

June 19 - 21 IFA 14u Region 10 Championships II - Goshen, Ohio ( TD - Cleaver) National Qualifier

June 19-21 IFA National Qualifier (all Ages) - Goshen, Ohio (TD - Cleaver)

July 3 - 5 IFA 14u / 8u "REC" Region 10 Championships - Marion, Ohio ( TD - Cleaver )

July 3 - 5 IFA National Qualifier 14u, 12u, 10u - Marion, Ohio (TD - Cleaver)

July 17-19 IFA 12u "REC" Region 10 Championships - Arcanum, Ohio (TD-Cleaver)

July 17 - 19 " Ohio River Valley Shootout" NIT National Qualifier (2009 or 2010) - Zanesville, Ohio ( Michigan, Ohio, KY, PA, W.Va, VA, IN, IL and NY teams only) (16u and 18u Ohio State Tournament) (TD-Moorehead)

July 24 - 26 IFA 18u/16u/10u "REC" Region 10 Championships - Goshen, Ohio (TD Cleaver)

July 24 - 26 IFA National Qualifier (2010) - Urbana, Ohio (TD - Allison)

******************************************************************************************

Monday, July 27th - Thursday July 30th (Fri 7/31 rain date) at Goshen, Ohio

IFA Nationals 10u Elite Tournament http://www.game-ex.com/ifa/10unationals/index.html (a true Nationals) (TD - Moorehead)

******************************************************************************************
Monday, July 27th - Friday July 31st in Cincinnati, Ohio

IFA Nationals 14u Elite Tournament ( a true Nationals ) (TD - Cleaver )

August 4th - August 9th "Rec League - Youth League World Series " hosted by IFA. (TD - Moorehead / Asst TD Cleaver)
Chillicothe, Ohio. Info on the tournament is located at: http://www.game-ex.com/ifa/worldseries/index.html

*******************************************************************************************

Sept 12 -13 3rd Annual Uniform Blowout - Southwest 2010 National Qualifier - Goshen, Ohio (TD - Cleaver)
Raindates: October 3-4 and October 10-11.

Sept 19 - 20 IFA Fall State Tournament - Goshen, Ohio (TD-Cleaver)

Sept 26 - 27 IFA 1st Annual "Cure For a Lifetime" National Invitational Tournament - Goshen, Ohio (TD - Cleaver)

Oct 17 - 18 IFA 1st Annual " Cure For a Lifetime" National Invitational Tournament - Marion, Ohio (TD-Delawder)

Oct 10 - 11 3rd Annual Uniform Blowout - Northeast 2010 National Qualifier - (Unknown Location)

Oct 3 - 4 3rd Annual Uniform Blowout - Northwest 2010 National Qualifier - Urbana, Ohio (TD - Allison)

Re: IFA Tournament lists for 2009

July 17- 19 IFA 18u / 16 Ohio State Tournament - Zanesville, Ohio ( TD - Moorehead)
(This tournament will be also the "Last Chance" NIT Qualifier - Michigan, Ohio, KY, PA, W.Va, VA. teams only)

I will be redoing the web site over from N.A.F.A to IFA. Along with a all new format and entry fees structure. You all are going to love this..

God Bless
Ricky

Re: IFA National Qualifier June 12-14th

Call Conrad as his computer is temporarily down.

June 19-21 IFA 14u Region 10 Championship II

The IFA 14u Regional 10 Championship II will be played on June 19th -21st in Goshen, Ohio.

This event is sponsored by Clermont County Convention and Visitors Bureau. Go to www.visitclermontohio.com for any information on motels.

To view the Goshen complex go to www.heislerpark.com On their home page click "our teams" and then on the next page click "aerial view. There is another parking lot that is not seen in the photo.

The 14u IFA Nationals will be played in Springfield, Illinois from Monday, July 27th to Friday July 31st.

This event will feature teams from our region which includes: Ohio, West Virginia, Michigan, Kentucky and Pennsylvania which are permanent members of Region 10. For this year only, our Region will include Indiana, New York and Virginia.

Berths given will be 1 per4 teams entered into the event.

The games are scheduled for full games (*weather permitting) with no new inning starting after 2 hrs.

This is a 2 game pool play with double eliminations afterwards to declare a champion.

Entry Fee is $350.00 for this event with a five game guarentee (*weather permitting) Sanctioning is $10.00 and can be done at the tournament.

PRIZES

1st Place: Uniforms ( Based on $600.00 value)

2nd Place: Jackets or hoodies ( Teams choice )

3rd Place: Trophies

Re: June 19-21 IFA Region 10 Championship II

Teams entered:

1. Ohio Danger Springfield, Ohio
2. Cincy Static 95 Purple Cincinnati, Ohio
3. Cincy Slammers - Cincinati, Ohio

Re: June 19-21 IFA 14u Region 10 Championship II

What is the entry fee?

Nice Prizes Quakerman!!!

Sorry, I see that I didn't put it in the post. $350.00

OK Tim, I will be tne first to bite, add the Ohio Danger to the list

Thank you. Don't need any money for this event until 1st week of May. That way teams can use their money to secure the other events they wish to attend. I understand how some require deposits. Sometimes in December and early Jan, teams don't have it yet.

But, thanks for the entry. 14u Nationals are going to be in Springfield, IL probally so it is something to consider. Great complex as well.

I get a lot of PM's and e mails over the tournament. It'll be a very good tournament in the end. Convention and Visitors Bureau put up the money for the prizes (1500.00) and I'll add the rest. The CVB is willing to do this on a regular basis IF we can draw the teams, of course. I mean, where else are you going to get a prize like this..I can answer that... NO WHERE.

Marion is ready to play ball! Go to www.eteamz.com/midohiobombers to download your package for the IFA NIT North! RVBFY hosts the Rebellion and Boys of Summer Tournament and has also added a Rec League Tournament July 3-5th. This is a GREAT Park and all Hotels are within 3 miles. RVBFY has also welcomed the "Cure for a Lifetime" NIT to be played in the Fall! Documents for CFAL will be available in Jan. 09!

Changed the prizes . Please note they are still great prizes.

Thats fine, we are not about the prizes its all about playing the game and improving.We chose this so we get to look at a differtent venue and to see how they operate.

Please note new additions to tournament lists

Re: IFA National Qualifier June 12-14th

Conrad asked me to post that he will bring the price down to $350.00 per team for an organization that puts two or more teams in the event. He will post the teams on here entered so far very soon.