Ok I will ask about the Stingrays.

Did the 14u soon to be 15u Stingrays "Gillilan" break up? Some of the players joining the Ohio Ice team at 16u? Will there be a 15u team for the Stingrays.and if so will some of the players that did not go be on that team.

I'm the one that posts most of the information for the Stingrays, and I haven't been giving any information contrary to what was originally posted, but since I no longer live in Ohio, I don't always get the latest news. I think the best way to find out about a specific team is to email that coach. If he/she has plans of leaving, I am sure they would be more than happy to tell you, but as of now, I have not been told anything.

Well was told Brett went to the Ohio Ice.Too bad.I hope all the girls went with him.

yes this has happened thanks to the text removed Ice White assistant coach. Basically he breaks up two teams to make his own and then has the audacity to take the Ice whites place as a first year 16U team leaving the original Ice White players that were there before him "out in the cold". This under-handed maneuver had secretly been in the works for at least a year. He has lost the respect and friendship of former teammates and damaged his reputation. Bottom line he has dumped the original members of Ice White and replaced them with his new Stingray friends.signed WOUNDED Former ice white mom 6 >:(