Oklahoma vs Ohio State

okiedad1961

Reaction score
Anybody besides me got Oklahoma in this game.I'm sure the voice of softball is back in the Buckeyes corner for this sport.Nice for him to pick Okla for there Softball Championship this year.Any predictions when Ohio State will make a run at it?softball that is.

Last edited:

okiedad1961

Reaction score
Ok,100 views and no ones talking Ohio States gonna win easily,this should be a great game,I would think a win more important to Oklahoma since the early loss in Houston.

coachjwb

Reaction score
Should be a good game is right ... OSU is a 2 point favorite last I saw. Yes, it's a must win for Oklahoma if they want to compete for national championship at the end of the year. I'm an OSU fan and will be rooting for them, but if someone forced me to make a $1,000 bet on the game, I'd probably take the points given the home field/crowd advantage for Oklahoma and the turnover OSU had from last year.

Practice?

Reaction score
Comes down to the Bucks pass defense. Give me the Bucks on one decided late.

lewam3

Reaction score
Wow ,Buckeyes had the game plan,Okla played poorly.Go Bucks

I agree Okie. But is there a difference between playing poorly versus getting manhandled on the line both ways? When one gives up 45 points at home, that's a plain ole butt whoopin.

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
Watching the game and reviewing the stats I don't think Oklahoma played poor as a team. I think they played the best they had in them vs. a quality opponent and most likely the strongest team they will face this season.

The loss falls more on two Oklahoma interceptions,the QB missing a couple open receivers and Oklahoma had no one that matched up with Noah Brown in the red zone.

OSU did a good job on both sides of the ball as far as line play and the OSU secondary was much more aggressive but with that said OU did get their yards, 19 first downs and the OU play was pretty clean only committing 4 penalties to OSUs 11.

OSU was plain and simple "just better" and while it was a good win they will face 4+ Big ten teams that match up much better with OSU than Oklahoma so as Urban Meyer stated they need to keep working.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/matchup?gameId=400869613

Last edited: