HittingLessons

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Lindsay Musille I am a college student that has college softball experience that is wanting to put my knowledge of the game to use. I am going to start an online hitting lessons experience. By doing this I am going to be able to reach out to a wider range of people and also provide an easier way to get hitting lessons. I have been playing since I was 4 and I am 21 years old now. I have done hitting lessons before for right handed, left handed, and slappers before (I am a collegiate slapper) I have had a .650 betting average or above since high school and want to help younger softball players improve their game. For $20 a lesson I will take up to 10min of hitting footage and I will breakdown their swings to point out different things that they can improve upon. I will give new drills to try and if needed I will send videos of myself completing the drill or my self executing what I am explaining to you. I will take the videos to my email at l.hittinglessons@gmail.com. I take payments in the form of Venmo or Cashapp which can both be downloaded in the app store. If you are interested contact me at l.hittinglesson@gmail.com for more information or send me your video and I will explain the payment into details. I am also willing to take all ages and also fielding video to help your child. One other thing to add is that I also played travel softball for 10 years and the main team that I played for was Ohio Ice!

Last edited:

Stedman00

Reaction score
just a suggestion, you might want to include your name and contact information in above if you want people to take this seriously. My $.02.

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
Hi Lindsay, Just curious, Are you using any swing analysis software like RVP, swing guru etc to help in your instruction?

HittingLessons

Reaction score
Hi Lindsay, Just curious, Are you using any swing analysis software like RVP, swing guru etc to help in your instruction?
Hello, I am not using swing guru for my trainings only because of the equipment that is required for it would be difficult for each player to have and utilize. My trainings will be similar to RVP on me analyzing the swing and using video or different drills along with written feedback on the swing. For example I would mark the exact time in the video that that I saw something specific so when you relieve the feedback you can rewatch the video and see exactly what I am talking about. For each thing I would put a drill or something to focus on in order to improve their swing. Feel free to ask any questions on what the training would be like! I am just trying to provide people with a more convenient way to get their players the additional help!