Hitting and Hitters Discussion Online Hitting Lessons

HittingLessons

Reaction score
Hello, I am a college student that has college softball experience that is wanting to put my knowledge of the game to use. I am going to start an online hitting lessons experience. By doing this I am going to be able to reach out to a wider range of people and also provide an easier way to get hitting lessons. I have been playing since I was 4 and I am 21 years old now. I have done hitting lessons before for right handed, left handed, and slappers before (I am a collegiate slapper) I have had a .650 betting average or above since high school and want to help younger softball players improve their game. For $20 a lesson I will take up to 10min of hitting footage and I will breakdown their swings to point out different things that they can improve upon. I will give new drills to try and if needed I will send videos of myself completing the drill or my self executing what I am explaining to you. I will take the videos to my email at l.hittinglessons@gmail.com. I take payments in the form of Venmo or Cashapp which can both be downloaded in the app store. If you are interested contact me at l.hittinglesson@gmail.com for more information or send me your video and I will explain the payment into details. I am also willing to take all ages and also fielding video to help your child. One other thing to add is that I also played travel softball for 20 years and the main team that I played for was Ohio Ice!