Pitcher available 6/13 & 6/14

hark1515

Reaction score
Hi I’m Mike with Ohio Lightning is she available any other weekends. We could use some pitching help due to injuries. You can call or text me at 330-608-1820

Spconley11

Reaction score
Hi there the Ohio Emeralds 06’ is looking for a pitcher this weekend in Youngstown area. Please contact me.
(330)417-9605
Sean Conley

jmcdonough

Reaction score
Valley Extreme 14U is looking for a guest pitcher this weekend due to an unforeseen incident with one of our pitchers.

We are playing in the Valley Extreme Summer Starter tournament, which is located in the Warren, Ohio area.

Please call, text or email me.

Thank you,
Jerry McDonough
330-766-0075
jmcdonough514@gmail.com

Reaction score
Central Ohio Pride 2005 Premiere is looking for the following. We will look at 2004 & 2005 girls for these final 2 spots!
We are looking for a pitcher that has strong velocity, spin, strong placement, can change speeds, that’s quick on her toes, that is a team player! This player will split mound time with our other main pitcher! All secondary positions will be considered!

We are also looking for a competitive catcher with great experience with high iq & that is a very vocal leader! She needs to have the desire & work ethic to play ball at the next level! This player will split catching duties with out other catcher! All secondary positions will be considered!

Our coach, Jerry Bowlby is a non-parent head coach that has a goal to instill a positive environment, strong work ethic, & to develop the girls to take them to the next level & to make the girls better players & people on & off of the field!

We are going to do College Showcase tournaments to get the girls the exposure they deserve, Open Tournaments, including One out of state qualifier (we already have our qualifying bid) next summer, we also host our Pride Challenge tourney & will be playing in the All Sanction World Series at Berliner. We are looking at doing 3-4 fall tournaments, and 7-8 summer tournaments, along with 2 college camps in the off season if allowed due to Covid.

This year has been very successful with 1 tournament win, 3 runner ups (all playing up in 16u age), 2 semi final appearance, a 3rd place finish out of 41 teams at the All Sanctioned World Series out of 9 tournaments so far & a 31-16-1 record.

Please reach out to Coach Jerry Bowlby at 740-409-2799 to set up a tryout today!!