Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Lessons: Greater Cincinnati

I am a young, female pitching coach looking for one or two more girls to work with. I played competitive travel ball (pitched, caught and played the field) for about 10 years for various teams such as the Cincinnati Sonics, the Cruisers with Chip Gregg (NKU Coach), and the Ohio Heat Revolution. I also played Varsity all four years at Middletown High School for Van Sams. I am also currently the JV Coach at Middletown. I specifically spend a lot of time with the pitchers and catchers. Jamie Kennedy and Stephanie Moman were two of my pitching coaches growing up. I am located in SW Ohio, i.e. Greater Cincinnati but am willing to travel. I believe in one- on- one instruction because you get to give all of your attention to one girl, which I think is the most helpful and constructive. If you bring a catcher, I would love to work with them as well!

I believe a lot in pitching locations, especially as they grow older and face stronger and better hitters. I also believe in solid mechanics before starting to learn new pitches. If the mechanics aren't correct, then these new pitches will be difficult. I like one-on-one instruction because I think it is the most helpful to the young pitcher, who is working hard, to have my full attention.

I also believe that athletes need to have their confidence built up and that they need someone to motivate them and encourage them.

I have references that are available upon request!

PM me if interested! Again, I am looking to take on one or two more girls!

Hardenlyndz

Reaction score
My daughter ( Layla Harden) is 13 and has been pitching for 2 years she is self taught but needs more coaching she didn't get to try out for the 2021 season cause we were not told when they were so we decided to get her a coach I would love to speak with you bout coaching my email is lyndseyharden1@gmail.com please if your still wanting to coach let me know thanks