Pitching Lessons

musb10

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Kristin and I am a senior collegiate pitcher for Muskingum University. I am looking to give private pitching lessons to any age of girls, from the ones looking to learn the skill to the advanced ones looking for help. I have been pitching and going to lessons myself for over 10 years and I have been giving lessons to young developing pitchers for the past 5 years. I have also been an assistant coach for a travel ball team for the past 3 years and just started my fourth year with the team. While I am in college for my final year, my lessons will be given at my university but once I graduate I plan to move back to the central Ohio area. If you have any interest please feel free to reply or private message me and we can discuss further details. Thank you and best of luck to all the softball girls out there!

iCoachHitting.com

Reaction score
Website
www.iCoachHitting.com
Hello Kristin,

Please contact me at info@iCoachPitching.com for an interview to join my growing staff. I have a huge fastpitch hitting following and have be squeezing pitching in on the side on my own. I'm looking for someone dedicated to growing a client base. Thanks.

iCoachPitching.com
163 Cypress Rd. SW
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-19 at 10.11.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-19 at 10.11.36 PM.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 95

Creek01

Reaction score
Kristin was an assistant for my dd's team her 12u season. My dd learned a lot from Kristin and Kristin communicates great with the girls. Great young lady that has a lot of knowledge to share. If we lived near Kristin I wouldn't hesitate to send her to Kristin for lessons. Good Luck Kristin

Kyle Creek
Doom 01 Romans

ngill

Reaction score
Thanks Kyle for the kind words for DD. We will see you Sunday at Berliner. Rumor has it Kristin will make an appearance!

Nick
Buckeye Heat 01