Player accomplishments let's hear it.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
1st week of high school ball has past let's here about some great performances and acknowledge these young ladies.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
I'll throw out 2 great performers.

Appel Revere High School 3-0 0.00 ERA 41 ks / 5-12 , 1 2b, 2 HR, 8 RBI, 4R
Levermann Revere High School 11-12 .917 avg, 3 2b, 2 RBI, 7R, 5 SB

Xrayaries

Reaction score
That's an awesome feeling when they get their first. Enjoy every moment and get it on video if you can. I'm still waiting for my DD first of the season lol. She is 29-45 with 11 2b. She was moved to leadoff and had to adjust to focus on getting on base.

DLamb

Reaction score
That's an awesome feeling when they get their first. Enjoy every moment and get it on video if you can. I'm still waiting for my DD first of the season lol. She is 29-45 with 11 2b. She was moved to leadoff and had to adjust to focus on getting on base.[/
I do have it on video. I’ll hope to get it on YouTube later once full game video is done processing, along with other highlights.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
I will brag a bit about our Cincy Doom 04 Gold pitcher Kendyll Cahill.

Kendyll pitches for Groveport Madison Varsity team. She is off to an incredible start to her 2021 HS Season. Thursday night she threw a NO NO with 12 Ks against Reynoldsburg as her team won.
Kendyll went 2 for 2 with a Dinger (#6 on the season).

Kendyll is a force in the circle brings the heat with some nasty movement.

here’s a nice little article about her.

https://amp.thisweeknews.com/amp/7245703002?__twitter_impression=true

Xrayaries

Reaction score
I will brag a bit about our Cincy Doom 04 Gold pitcher Kendyll Cahill.

Kendyll pitches for Groveport Madison Varsity team. She is off to an incredible start to her 2021 HS Season. Thursday night she threw a NO NO with 12 Ks against Reynoldsburg as her team won.
Kendyll went 2 for 2 with a Dinger (#6 on the season).

Kendyll is a force in the circle brings the heat with some nasty movement.

here’s a nice little article about her.

https://amp.thisweeknews.com/amp/7245703002?__twitter_impression=true
That's awesome. I love to read about these young softball stars around the state.

Richard Smith

Reaction score
My granddaughter, Keely Pollard is a pitcher for the Ohio Storm ‘08 and is only 12y/o. Obviously, she’s not in high school, but her performances over the last 3 games is worth posting. She does pitch for her Mt. Vernon Ohio 6th grade middle school softball team, and she pitches against 7th and 8th grade middle school teams, with many of these players being 13-14 y/o.

Typically, she pitches from 40 feet for her Storm team, but in middle school ball she had to move back to 43 feet. In her last 3 starts, she is 3-0, has pitched 17 innings, with 29k’s, 4 BB, allowed only 3 earned runs, with 2 shutouts.

DLamb

Reaction score
My granddaughter, Keely Pollard is a pitcher for the Ohio Storm ‘08 and is only 12y/o. Obviously, she’s not in high school, but her performances over the last 3 games is worth posting. She does pitch for her Mt. Vernon Ohio 6th grade middle school softball team, and she pitches against 7th and 8th grade middle school teams, with many of these players being 13-14 y/o.

Typically, she pitches from 40 feet for her Storm team, but in middle school ball she had to move back to 43 feet. In her last 3 starts, she is 3-0, has pitched 17 innings, with 29k’s, 4 BB, allowed only 3 earned runs, with 2 shutouts.

Awesome job for your granddaughter.

RedsDad

Reaction score

Congrats to your granddaughter, that's awesome and I'm sure quite motivating for her to have success against older girls. One question however, shouldn't she be throwing from 40 feet in middle school? I thought OHSAA didn't bump to 43ft. until HS.

DLamb

Reaction score
Congrats to your granddaughter, that's awesome and I'm sure quite motivating for her to have success against older girls. One question however, shouldn't she be throwing from 40 feet in middle school? I thought OHSAA didn't bump to 43ft. until HS.
I think club teams can choose, sanctioned teams are at 40’, I may be incorrect too.

Richard Smith

Reaction score
Because her team is all 6th graders plying against all 7th and 8th grade teams, she and her teammates had to pitch from 43’, because that’s the distance for 7th and 8th grade. Our middle schools are not sanctioned that play in this league.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Little bragging about a couple of our Doom 04 Gold Athletes.

Kendyll Cahill (Groveport Madison) has had a Rockstar season so far on the mound. In 20 games Racking up 221 strikeouts on the season. 3 walks, 7 intentional walks, 4 wild pitches, and 1.053 WHIP. While pitching 2 NO NOs.

At the plate she has went yard 6 times and has 8 Doubles. While maintaining over .500 batting average and over .600 OBP average.

Zhari Hill (Lancaster High School) has had a stellar season so far playing Centerfield for Lancaster as a 3rd year Varsity Starter (Including Covid)

Nearly perfect in the field
with a .913 FPCT with 1 Double Play

Batting average .379 / .461 w runners in scoring position.
OBP- .461
OBPS- .900

80 Plate appearances with only 16Ks!

Nice Job for a Slapper!

Aiyana Hancock (Warren High School) has had an outstanding season on the mound leading her team. Last night she racked up 17Ks in a 3-2 win VS. Logan High School.

Sydni Clever (Lexington High School) has had an outstanding season with her team this year. Going yard 3 times this season and nearly hit for the cycle as she homered, tripled and had two singles to go with 8 RBIs in a 25-1 win over Mansfield Senior.

sydni is also up for Female Athlete of the week in Mansfield area. If you would like to help her out you can vote here. https://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.co...-news-journal-female-athlete-week/7381415002/

Taylor Lafferty (Benjamin Logan High School) is having a solid season this year. Taylor is #1 in CBC mad river division in wins (8-3). She is leading the team in batting average with .492. Perfect fielding percentage 1.0

That’s just a few updates I have right now.

#DoomStrong