plz post your favorite out of town tourney's and why

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please list some of your favorite out of state top level tournaments and what sanctioned bodies they are... and list something special about each one listed.

This may help with scheduling for 2021 fall and 2022 spring and summer. I am personally looking for some new competitive tourneys for out of state when we move up to 13u this coming fall.

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
USSSA nationals in FL. great competition, outstanding facility and plenty for the team to do.
Second Aunt Rosie's in NY and I already told you about the Pigeon Forge WS several months ago
The Homerun Softball tourneys in Syracuse, NY are usually well ran at good facilities
Grand Slam Mid-Atlantic cup in Wilmington Delaware is another good one with stiff competition. The city is clean and has some great restaurants and it's close to the beaches.

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Atlanta Legacy, Marrietta, Ga. nothing even close.
Team NJ, Edison, New Jersey
Pennesbury, New Jersey
Midwest Firecracker, Indy

After rereading the thread, these are more geared towards older groups.

Last edited:

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
looking for out of state tourney's but I agree jayflyer about Orrville.... man i dont think any event has trophies like they do! Dang, I remember our first time at fire in the sky about 6 - 7 years ago and the trophies were 5 feet tall !!!! great atmosphere with the carnival going on and the fire works. fireman do the best job on the fields after every game too.

Reaction score
Website
WWW.OHIOBULLDAWGSELITE.COM
Agree. Fire in the Sky is a great event!

Panama City Beach World Series. Chambers park and the new turf facility are grade A! Obviously the beach town is awesome.

Scenic City: all the parks are top notch. We played in UT- Chattanooga home stadium. Cool little city

Davemy

Reaction score
Website
auntrosiestournament.com
I am always humbled when Aunt Rosie's is mentioned with other Top Tournaments. One of the things that Teams like about Aunt Rosie's its a 5GG Tournament. At 14U,16U and 18U you play 2 games each on Friday and Saturday which means your not at the ball park all day or night With that being said there is time for your team to explore the area! Buffalo/Niagara Falls is a very popular destination right now. The support we have from Ohio Teams is greatly appreciated!!!
Lets hope for a more normal summer!

Last edited: