Poland Tournament May 20-22 Results?

10u Championship Ohio Pride vs. Poland Pride for the 2nd straight weekend...(it looks like these two teams will see a lot of each other this year!) Poland Pride came from behind in bottom of 7th with 2 outs for 8-7 win..classic battle between two teams couldn't ask for better game on both sides.

Thanks to the Poland tournement committee for a very positive weekend again,The weather was nice for the most part and the fields were in great shape! Thanks again see you next year!

Scott

Don't know the finals but 14U was Jackson vs Wolfpack and the 12U was Rampage vs Ohio Ice.

Okay thanks...if anyone knows who won the bracket please let me know i'm curious to who won it.

Jackson Sliders won 5-3 in a awesome game over the Wolfpack. Down 3-1 in the top of 6 with 2 outs bases juiced Jackson hits a triple.

I heard the Ohio Ice won the 12u bracket. Anybody know the score of that game?

12U Ice vs Rampage was an awesome game as always. ?It was tied 2-2 going into the 6th inning, when Ice came on to score 5 runs.

It was our 4th game of the day and needless to say exhaustion and an injury definitely came into play. ?Ice had the "gutts" left to finish the game, and we just didn't (this time).

Congrats to Clark and the Ice girls, always a pleasure! (I call for a rematch in June!!)
Thanks to Poland Pride as well for a very well run tournament!

Joni Miller
Rampage 12u
(and for the many that have asked, New Castle, PA is where we are based, thanks for asking)