Pony 2006

I know it is a bit early but i was wondering where the Pony World Series is for 2006?

PONY will be making that decision in the next few weeks. We believe that 1 age group will be back in Vienna, Ohio hosted by the Thunderplex

Dave

Sure hope you can pull the 14U's this time Dave, would love to play close to home for a change. Good luck in getting the age bracket you want, you did a great job this year.

Dave,

I'll second the motion for the 14's for the 2006 Pony Nationals at your place!

Since I'm going to move up to 16U, I think I'd rather leave the 16U where it is. LOL. ;D

Are there any updates and if not is there a website that will post it when they figure it out?

I heard that 14-u is probably in youngstown is that correct??

I dont know what age group they are getting maybe Mr. anderson can shed some light on this???? Whatup qwert3????

I wonder if he could make a hypothesis on what age group hes getting????

Guru,

I'm impressed! You must have found that dictionary, or did someone "Fuzzy" help you?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Once PONY makes their decision you should be able to check "pony.org" and see their news section (usually pretty good about keeping it current).

Hey, Guys - I want them ALL. ? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just kidding.

I havent heard anything officially, but I understand that the overwhelming email from the teams are asking that the 16u stay here.

There were discussions of a second age group, and I put in a proposal, but until they have their meeting, it is all just pure speculation.

I'd love to have the 14u. ?The big question is multiple weeks? Same week? ?We have more hotels on board locally and more rooms with existing hotels but we would need to expand what we had this year in room nights by about 70%.

As soon as I know for sure, I'll post it here.

Dave

Not this year. We've been working on the grounds - repairing from this nationals and finishing some of the upgrades we put in.

For those who havent seen us, or who played here in the beginning of the summer, we've lit all 4 fields, paved the existing walk ways, stoned new paths, landscaped the fields, closed in the fields, concreted and covered the dugouts and installed the scoreboards.

We also now have power to all fields, for pitching machines (and fans), and have our irrigation system about half done. Stop on out and see us.

The meeting for national decisions should be this week right??

sbguru - meeting was supposed to have been this past weekend. I havent heard whether they changed it due to the hurricane.

bigtrain - yes. :) We reshaped it and wrapped it in stone. It now holds the water like it should have in the beginning. No more stepping across it. We only had 2 people fall in trying to jump across it last year. The plan is to put a walk-bridge across it by field 4, so that the teams renting the facility can still have a gate - if they choose to.