Pony has tabled thier decision on changing the birthdate cuttoff for baseball and SOFTBALL to april

I was reading on the pony websight that the pony has tabled thier decision on changing the birthdate cuttoff for baseball and SOFTBALL to april 30th.I knew they were talking of changing the baseball date but are they also considering the softball date too?? If they do I think it would be disasterous to them as all the teams are set-up for a jan. 1 cuttoff.Thanks for your support.

it is my understanding that discussions took place for baseball. rec league softball would have followed. there have been no talks that I am aware of regarding Select (Travel ball) age changes.

d

Any word on Pony nationals yet? I checked out the PONY website and it only has 2005's info.

They've been very closed mouthed this year. I've been told that I will get formal confirmation of the age groups to be held here sometime this evening or tomorrow at the latest.

They will then (hopefully) give us a few days to get the hotels lined up, then make the public announcement.

d