Possible Christmas gift for your favorite softball coach (and Stay in Softball)!

coachjwb

Reaction score
I had someone ask me today if they could get a "Christmas gift certificate" for a wristband system for their DH coach. I never thought of doing something like that before, but if anyone is interested, I will offer it. For $99, I will do a customized system (either hitting and baserunning, or pitch-calling) plus they will get 12 wristbands, and the cost will include shipping as long as you're either in Ohio or an adjoining state. If you pay by check or PayPal before Christmas, I will e-mail you a gift certificate you can give them on Christmas day, and they can just e-mail or call me anytime in the next several months to customize their system, make sure they get the right size wristbands, etc. And if they decide they need extra wristbands at that time, it will be just $4 per additional one. And just because it's Christmas, I will double my usual $2 donation to Stay in Softball for every system I sell doing this holiday gift certificate before Christmas. I am proud to say that over the past year and a half, I have donated almost $250 to this very worthy organization!

If you're interested, e-mail me at jffbaker3@gmail.com or give me a call at 440-251-1584.