possible softball list

Kristie Kuchera

Reaction score
Is it possible to create a list of tournament still on , teams that need replacing or need players, players looking, players needing - possible a google list could be by state or however so people have options to change tourneys and stuff? It might help just a thought, a couple people could collaborate so we can have a place for info instead of he said, they said regarding ball. tia

SoftballBomb

Reaction score
Is it possible to create a list of tournament still on , teams that need replacing or need players, players looking, players needing - possible a google list could be by state or however so people have options to change tourneys and stuff? It might help just a thought, a couple people could collaborate so we can have a place for info instead of he said, they said regarding ball. tia

I think that’s a great idea myself even if it’s just temporary it’s a good idea.

FC2019

Reaction score
yeah i heard Tennessee florida and georgia are playing but i went on to TN web site said no youth sports allowed would be nice to know who is full of crap or not

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah i heard Tennessee florida and georgia are playing but i went on to TN web site said no youth sports allowed would be nice to know who is full of crap or not

People love to tell tales...

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
I believe I can add a special section that could be used for putting people together. I believe it's going to be a challenge moving ahead for everyone and it definitely should be able to help TD, COACHES, PARENTS AND PLAYERS make this all work out.

Kristie Kuchera

Reaction score
I would be glad to help you if you go ahead with it; I placed it on a few face book groups and it was well received there too

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok I added this new section i hope this help out I'm trying to keep each topic inside a individual thread. I believe it will be easier to.locate the info thst way. CT I agree and do that as well.

Here the link click here