Post and Update Your 12U Team's Record for Consideration by OFC Poll Voters

If you want to be considered for the 12U top ten OFC poll, you can help the poll voters immensely by posting the following information:

For each tournament in the summer 2009 season, post your team's record at the tourney, and list each game with the opponent and the score. Then, with each succeeding week, EDIT your post (don't start a new one) to update for that weekend's tournament.

Although the Buckeye Heat '85 is not in the mix for top ten at 14U, under the thread for the 14U records, I've posted the team's record in the format that you should be using.

ibfjba.jpg
HMMMMMMM :lmao:

Viper 22:

What the heck is that supposed to mean? We have OFC polls and several of us agreed it would be nice to know the records of those who are in the mix. That record should also identify tournaments and teams if the information is going to be of any use. Where is the can of worms in that?

Carol, what I think he is getting at is that the polls started as something fun to do. Now, the onus is being put on the teams, something that none of the teams signed up for.

OVERALL RECORD 39-9-1

Fall Harvest Tournament - Eastern National Qualifer - Champions (6-1) - Key Wins - Compuware (2)

Spano Dome - NSA World Series Qualifier - Champions (7-0) - Key Wins - Pitts Spirit Gold (2), Ohio Ice

Heart of Ohio Memorial Day - Semi-Finals (5-1) - Key Wins - Doom 96, HOO Bombers - Key Losses - Riptides

FAST Rizing Stars - Champions (7-0) - Key Wins - MI Lightning (2)

Pre-Season Classic - ASA National Qualfier - Runners-up (7-2) - Key Wins - Ann Arbor Gold (2), Compuware (2), MI Lightning, MI Bulldogs, MI Warriors - Key Losses - MI Bulldogs (2)

Marion Rebellion - Semi-Finals (2-4) - Key Wins - Doom 96 (2) - Key Losses - Lasers Gold, Indianna Thunder (3)

Westerville Warcats 14U - Champions (5-1-1) - Key Wins - Tallmedge, Gahanna Gold - Key Loss - CO Lady Blaze

OFF - 6/27 & 6/28

GAPSS - 3rd Place (4-2) - Key Wins - EMR Softball Club, Ohio Classics, CO Vipers - Key Losses - Cincy Doom, Ohio Classics

Stingrays Invitational (2-2) - Key Wins - Riptides - Key Losses - Indy Thunder, Indy Blast

Remaining Schedule
Gahanna (14U)
USA/ASA Nationals

Bill:

No team has to post anything. Every team is eligible for votes whether they post their records here or not. For example, I'm fairly confident that no one will knock the Slammers or Lasers Red out of the top two 14U spots whether they post or not. Note that I simply said this information might be helpful to voters.

Mike, your information, while not totally complete, will be helpful, so I don't see any problem with your post.

From here on in, I'm hoping we can just keep the posts limited to updating the records and avoid side comments.

Thanks.

I think this is a good thread. It should be much easier to vote.... based on actual performance on the field. This way we dont have to dig up every tourney that was played over the weekend. I hope more people post results like Mike!

Pickaway County Sting 33-7
First tournament HOH Marysville 2-2 DNP
lost to Classics 5-2 lost to the HOH Bombers 5-1
Beat Riptides beat the Strike Zone Fillies
Second Tournament ASA E.N.Q. @ BERLINER 6-0 1st
Beat Licking County Heat in Finals
Third Tournament ASA E.N.Q. Lady Liberty 6-0 1st
Beat the Dragons Pink in Finals
Fourth Tournament ASA E.N.Q. Whitehall 6-2 2nd
Split with the Classics over the weekend 2-2 (Really good Team)
Beat the Vipers twice (really good game in semis )
Fifth Tournament Phoenix Summer Slam Pony Nat. Qualifier 7-0 1st
Sixth Tournament Gapps 3-2 DNP
Beat Lasers Blue Lost to Doom 1-0 Lost to Blue 4-2
Seventh Tournament Stingrays Invitational 3-1 DNP
Beat Pitts. Spirit Gold - Indy Dreams - Lost to the Lasers Gold 5-3
Eigth Tournament SDS Summer Classic 14u

Nationals Sterling Virginia

Its really nice to get noticed by other coaches or whomever votes so thanks for that .I believe when this thread first started it was supposed to be for fun ,I hope that it stays that way and people dont look too much into it.
I also believe that on any given day anyone in the top 15-20 teams can win.
...............as long as the Lasers Gold are playing up , keep it fun!

Ohio Wave Blue 29-9

Rip-It Fall Classic - 3rd Place
Treaty City Tune-Up - 2nd place (lost to Brats with Bats)
Muncie Memorial - 3rd Place
Shootout at The Creek - 1st place
Toledo Tune-Up 12UA - 2nd place (lost to Adrian Lookouts)

Next Up
Rip-It Challenge
GAPSS
Jamie Snyder 14U
All-Sanction WS
ASA A Eastern in Sterling, Va.

6 of our 9 losses came from out-of-state teams. Not sure that bodes well for Sterling, Va. The three Ohio teams that beat us, were the Doom '96, CO Lady Vipers and the SZ Fillies whom we've split with.

Ohio Classics 12U 35-7

(FALL) Classics Fall Tournament 2-2 Did not Place
(FALL) Crush Howl Fest ASA ERQ 5-0 First Place (Lasers Blue)
(SPRING) Millersport ASA ERQ 3-1 Second Place (Combined with 11U team)
Rebels Jug Classic 7-1 First Place (Beat CO Vipers twice - lost 1, HoO Bombers twice, MO Bombers)
HoO Memorial ASA ERQ 6-1 First Place (Beat Doom 96, Stingrays twice, PC Sting, Riptide and split with SZ Fillies. Laser Black in tourney but did not play)
Lucasville ASA ERQ 6-0 First Place (Beat Buckeye Elite, Ohio Glory)
Whitehall ASA ERQ 6-2 First Place (Beat MO Bombers, Licking CO Heat, Split with PC Sting 2-2)

Still to go
Classics Summer Tourney ASA ERQ 14U division
GAPSS
Stingrays
All-Sanctions (Berliner)
ASA Eastern Regionals

Valley Extreme Blue 49-3

(FALL)Valley Extreme 6-0. beat NEO Dinamight in the finals 9-1
(FALL) Sting Tourney 5-0. beat Buckeye Heat '96 in the finals 6-0
(Spring) Boardman 7-0. beat Thunder Elite, Pitts Roadrunners and Riptides in the finals 5-2
Valley Extreme Tourney 4-1. lost to Kinzua Crush on Sat. and beat Kinzua Crush in the finals 9-8
Peninsula Tourney 6-0. beat Pitts. Power and Tigerlillies in the finals 8-0
Poland pride Tourney 5-1 lost to Silver Creek Stars in the semi's 5-0
Burton Tourney 5-0. Beat Chain Reaction in the finals 8-1
Valley Extreme Tourney 6-0. beat Pitts. Power and Kinzua Crush in the finals 4-0
Madness Showcase 6-0. beat Brecksville Bee's and Dover in the finals 8-0
Aunt Rosies 4-1. beat New Era Diamond Girls on Fri. and lost to New Era in the finals 7-5.

Valley Sting (playing 14u)
Battle in the burgh (Pittsburgh)
Pony Nationals (North Carolina)

Valley Extreme took 2nd at the Sting Me Series NSA National Qualifier playing up at 14u going 4-2.

POOL PLAY

VE 8
Ohio Reign 0

VE 3
NEO Dynamite(12u) 2

VE 2
Xplosion(PA) 5

BRACKET PLAY

VE 4
Ohio Blast 1

VE 6
Xplosion 5 ITB

CHAMPIONSHIP

Valley Sting 5
VE 1

31-12-1 (10 of the losses by 2 runs or less...coaching probably lost those!)

(Fall) Ohio Wave Rip-it Fall WSQ - Runner-up with 5-1 record (Lost to Doom 96, Beat Ohio Wave Orange)
(Winter) Spano Dome - Did not place with 3 - 2 record (Lasers Black was there but did not play)
Delaware Jug - Runner-up with 5-2 record (Beat Classics Mix in WB finals - Classics beat us twice in finals 4-3 then 8-6)
Brittany Anderson Memorial - Champions (Beat MOV Flamin Fury in finals)
C.O Fastpitch Tournament - Fourth place 3-2
Whitehall - 3rd place 5-2-1 (Lost to Sting Blue in ITB by 1 and then by 2 in losers bracket finals)
Aunt Rosie's - Did not place

Still to play:

GAPSS
Lancaster Shoot-out Tournament
All Sanction World Series
ASA Eastern World Series

Ohio Ice 11U
67-10

NSA States (4-1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1st place
Loudonville (5-0) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1st place
Strasburg Summer Bash (7-0) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1st Place
Firestone Slam Series I (4-2) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .2nd place
Field of Dreams Classic (5-1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1st place
Sunraze Slam (6-0) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1st Place
Poland Pride (6-1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1st place
Massillon Tigertown (6-2) lost to laser gold(twice) . 2nd place
Spano Dome (6-1) lost to laser black . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2nd place
Spano Dome Spring Sunday League (15-0) . . . . . . . . . 1st place
Ft. Wayne Dome (2-3)

next weekend - Northcoast Nailbiter
then Chattanooga for NSA World Series

Hey Ziggywoman, my daughter is getting tired of throwing against your team every weekend! LOL!!!!!
You guys do have a very nice team again this year and very well coached!

Ziggywoman,
Not be too picky but at Firestone Slam I think you had 2 losses. DD plays for Diamond Chix and I know the Chix beat them 7-6 in pool play. You have a great team! That NEO Dynamite team that won at Firestone is tough too. The Chix lost the championship game to them the week before in North Ridgeville at OSP. ICE will at the top next year for sure.

Ziggywoman's dd is a pretty good player. Got to watch them play against the Laser Gold. , which has beaten many good 14U's this year. .I did notice something on the calendar ? Big night in Ontario planned?

Ziggywoman's dd is a pretty good player. Got to watch them play against the Laser Gold. , which has beaten many good 14U's this year. .I did notice something on the calendar ? Big night in Ontario planned?

If anything - it will be a big night in Chattanooga, TN

Ziggywoman,
Not be too picky but at Firestone Slam I think you had 2 losses. DD plays for Diamond Chix and I know the Chix beat them 7-6 in pool play. You have a great team! That NEO Dynamite team that won at Firestone is tough too. The Chix lost the championship game to them the week before in North Ridgeville at OSP. ICE will at the top next year for sure.

You are right -(it was early and I hadn't had my coffee yet.) Dynamite is a tough team - we have played them 6 times so far since the season started - we are 4-2 with them and it is always a good game.