Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Private Pitching Instructions for All Ages - Slippery Rock University Athlete

carlyderose

Reaction score
Hello all --

My name is Carly DeRose. In the fall, I will be entering my senior year as a student-athlete at Slippery Rock University. I am studying Sport Management, with a minor in Business Administration, and my goal is to work in Major League Baseball or coach fast pitch softball at the collegiate level. I enter my final season on the SRU softball team as a three-year starting pitcher. Last year, I recorded a 2.72 ERA over 103 innings pitched, with 82 strikeouts and 7 complete games.

I am reaching out to everybody to announce that I am available as a private pitching instructor. I have about 15 years of pitching experience with 8 years of experience in travel softball, 4 years in high school, and 3 years in college up to date. I believe in specific fundamentals that will develop a pitcher into a disciplined and well-rounded student-athlete. My goal as a private pitching instructor is to prepare student-athletes to compete at the next level by sharing my knowledge about pitching and the recruiting process.

If you are interested please contact me at carlyderose@gmail.com (preferred) or (330) 727-9335. I will send you a document with more information. Thank you!

Last edited: