Proud Mama

I know this is bragging and no one but me and mine really care, but I just had to share!

My dd threw a perfect game tonight!!! Faced 15, struck out 12, 0 walks, 3 batted balls never left the infield! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

What an accomplishment for her to graduate with!! I know that once she gets to college it won't mean anything, but right now it is awesome!!!

Congrats. It's not bragging, it is what she has worked hard for and it should be mentioned. Especially from momma.
Our daughter is a freshman at Northeastern and she has a no hitter and a perfect game. I am very proud of her as she has worked hard as well.
Only pitchers and pitchers parents fully understand how hard it is to throw a no hitter or a perfect game and when they do it should be publicized more in my opinion. It does not matter who it is against either. Still very hard to do.

Not bragging by any means, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Static_97 said only a pitchers parent can really appriciate what she has accomplished. Congratulation!!!!

Like I tell my kids, bumps, scrapes, and bruises go away. Great performances are forever. Congratulations!

That is what all HER hard work and dedication gets YOU......... Bragging rights !

Congrats to her and you.

Good job!

My daughter threw a no-hitter in college - and wasn't even aware of it... Sometimes the players get so caught up in just trying to win the game that they're unaware of what we're seeing from the bleachers.

Congratulations. This kind of confidence builder can be a good influence of how she pitches in the next couple of games.

Congrats. It's not bragging, it is what she has worked hard for and it should be mentioned. Especially from momma.
Our daughter is a freshman at Northeastern and she has a no hitter and a perfect game. I am very proud of her as she has worked hard as well.
Only pitchers and pitchers parents fully understand how hard it is to throw a no hitter or a perfect game and when they do it should be publicized more in my opinion. It does not matter who it is against either. Still very hard to do.

Wow! A perfect game in college!!! I hope she gets the chance to brag about that!! Awesome!! No hitters in college are a pretty good accomplishment as well!! Thank you all for the congrats. I will definately pass them on to her!!