Rant: Why Allow Tryout Info On Main Page?

Run26

Reaction score
I thought this was against the rules but it appears this is being neglected. I hate reading tryout or anything of the sort on the main page. Use the forum appropriately.

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Run26, most of that is my fault we haven't had the time to moderate the forum correctly as we're getting ready to move over to are new Community software.

A lot of issues like this will be resolved with are upgrade, and make it much easy to find what your looking 4.

Creek01

Reaction score
I think some genuinely don't know what they are doing & others just try to get away with it. My bigger issues is when you post your tryouts in every tryout sub-forum & bump them all at once.

brownsfan

Reaction score
UGH, this is getting frustrating, I'm seeing more posts for friendlies, tryouts, and team needs on General Softball. I'm going nuts here.....wait, I already am :D

lewam3

Reaction score
UGH, this is getting frustrating, I'm seeing more posts for friendlies, tryouts, and team needs on General Softball. I'm going nuts here.....wait, I already am :D

Just post pictures of your smoked ribs and see what kind of response you get.

Practice?

Reaction score
It's seems to be getting worse and is now including tournament information. I can certainly understand a new member making this mistake but many posters have plenty of experience to know where to correctly post.

Chardon Storm

Reaction score
How is a post created in a certain forum that won't be post on the "what's new" section of the site?

manitoudan

Reaction score
u12 player needed --Great group of kids , just need pitcher and catcher . They have worked real hard , just need missing piece ... inquire on the main page . If I see a thread with the U in front of the age I know ole Dad had loafed around too many youth sokker fields .

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe this thread should be moved to the main section! lol

Better yet, anyone who posts tryouts or tournaments in the General Softball Section - someone post the link to this thread in response to them!

Last edited:

wow

Reaction score
Just the time of year. Hopefully this subsides as the year goes on. But being able to read between the lines is becoming a necessity.