Rating Bats

Rate the following Fast Pitch bats 1 being the best 13 being the worst for all round performance.
Also state if you think there is a better bat out there.

Anderson RocketTech
Miken Oklahoma City
Miken MPulse
Easton Synergy
Easton Stealth
Worth Wicked Insanity Composite
Worth Quad EST Whiplash
Mizuno Techfire
Louisville Slugger TPS Gen1X XXL
Louisville Slugger TPS Armor
Louisville Slugger TPS Air Warrior
DeMarini F2
DeMarini Vexxum

We use a variety of bats:

Most kids are using the Synergy fastpitch
A couple of kids who can handle bigger bats use the synergy2 which is the slow pitch model-it is very well balanced though.

Also a couple of kids use the louisville slugger genesis SB103- this again is a slow pitch bat with a nice balance feel.

we have kids that use the Demarini F2. That bat also has a solid feel to it.

another kid uses the miken Mplulse

They all depend on what you like...the slow pitch bats are ASA certified.

BATS

My bat of choice is the Anderson Rockettech. We have had good success with this bat, BUT it takes a good swing not just the bats.

Here's my rankings of the listed bats:

1. RocketTech.
2. Synergy.
3. Probably Miken OKC, but haven't personally hit with it.
4. Worth Wicked.
5. Easton Stealth.
6. Worth Quad EST.
7. Miken MPulse.
8. Not sure abou the rest. I'm typically not a big fan of the Louisville Sluggers.

My daughter has used 3 of the bats listed...I would rate the 3 in this order:

Anderson RocketTech ?#1 ( By far the best bat I've seen )

Easton Synergy
Miken MPulse ?

Has anyone tried the Mizuno Techfire ? ?I'd be interested in opinions on this bat.

2004 Anderson Rocktech is #1 but you have to hit the ball in the bats sweet spot.

Does anyone know anything about the new Easton Triple 8 SC888? It is available in a 30/18. My daughter currently uses a 30/19. Can one ounce make a noticeable difference?

I personally like the way the ball jumps off of the Demarini double walled bats myself. It's all personal preference.

The Rockettech has sent some average power hitters around the bases with it's spring sounding sweet spot. My DD has hit some fence clearing shots with a Demarini F2, but todays bats only compliment the girls swinging it and their abilities.

I love my Triple 8 Conextion bat from easton. I have had very good luck with that bat. ;D

What is the average price for one of these bats :eek: and are they the price

I recently purchased the 888. Last years price 189.00 and they are now 89.00.

My daughter really likes the bat.

The Demarini 2004 F2 are being closed out for $85.00, trying to find a leftover 2004 Rockettech is about like finding Elvis.

Cruisers14

Where did find the Demarini 2004 F2 at for $85.00???

Haven't seen anyone with the 2004 RocketTech FP for about a month, but I have seen a few "good" ($175-$185 vs. $209-$229) deals on the 2005 lately.

TheBearMay where did you see the 2005 RocketTech FP at for that price???

Just saw the 2004 RocketTech advertised for $190 at West Coast Sporting Goods (www.wcsportinggoods.com). I started down the order process and nothing showed as out of stock, but didn't complete the order (already have a new one for next year) so I don't know if they hit you with the "sorry" note later.

A couple families from our team have ordered from these guys in the past without any trouble. Might be worth checking out.

Terminator, sporting goods stores are still running them thru e-bay. Mostly 32,33 and 34's but sometimes smaller, several of them on are e-bay right now and look like they are going even lower than $85.