Rave? Pitching Machine

DynastyFastpitch

Reaction score
Anyone have a rave about a really good pitching machine? Juggs? Atec? Also, do you have a link or a store in southern ohio that sells it for a good price? Thanks!

FastBat

Reaction score
I have a single wheel Juggs pitching machine, it takes the heavy dimpled softballs or lite flight. I love it and have used it since I was a player (not the same one, a new machine). My dad and sister swear by pitching machines. It helps provide reps and gives the feel for hitting with a powerful swing consistently. Some think pitching machines throw off a hitters timing. My dd's team played a really good team and before the game I see them hitting off the same machine I use. I thought, outfielders get ready they are going to kill the ball. They were very good hitters...can't believe they were actually able to hit the ball since they were hitting off a machine right before the game...never threw off their timing. IDK...good hitters are good hitters!

It's good to set up this machine as a bunting station and get reps. Be cautious with players around it, that wheel spins fast.

I bought straight from the company and had it shipped.

Thankfully I also bought the Juggs battery for the machine so I can use it anywhere. Plus it has wheels so I can put it on the field or leave it in the car and just run an extension cord to machine. The battery has four hours of operating ability.

Last edited:

Long Baller

Reaction score
The Hack Attack is by far the best pitching machine that I have ever used. They are pricey, but if you want a machine that throws breaking pitches then this is one you should get. You can get them off of Amazon.