Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
Semi's
Ohio Storm 4 Wolfpack Roby 1
Ohio Outlaws Sciullo 4 Pitt. Power Werthimer 0

Championship
Ohio Outlaws-Sciullo 4 Ohio Storm 0

Great Championship game with two very good pitching! The Outlaws did not allow a run during the weekend and the Storm put up some impressive offensive numbers. It was a lot of fun watching them play, and I'm sure these teams will have a fun summer.

I also would like to Thank Ron and Kristi Williams for being such gracious host's and providing such a amazing facility. If you did not play here this past winter you will not want to miss your opportunity next year.

Last edited:

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks WW for posting the final results and making some comments about this pass weekend at Raw. If you have a link that contains all the results pleas feel free to post your link in your org post.

ButlerBulldog

Reaction score
WW is a tad off with his report
PA Outlaws were the champions who shut out all six teams. They put up a lot of runs in pool play and quarters before beating two very good teams with outstanding pitchers in the semis and finals, Pitt Power and Ohio Storm
Very well run event and very spacious, clean facility

Last edited:

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is not the place to write a review on a tournament last post has been moved to the proper section in the forum. TOURNAMENT TALK

WWolff

"Suck A Little Less Today"
Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
WW is a tad off with his report
PA Outlaws were the champions who shut out all six teams. They put up a lot of runs in pool play and quarters before beating two very good teams with outstanding pitchers in the semis and finals, Pitt Power and Ohio Storm
Very well run event and very spacious, clean facility

Butler their is another organization called PA Outlaws. This is Sciullo's team. We are all part of The Ohio Outlaws. I should have put coaches name and have corrected above.
Thanks