Re: Maddog NSA Qualifier

sbguru
I took my team there last year and yes mother nature did not help any they did get some games played on one field at 14 u age level but those fields have there own crew to do fields and they had final say not maddogs. I have nothing but respect for maddogs org so LET IT GO. I will be there this year

Bob Purnell
Valley Sting 12u

you had to call the nsa president and get 1 third of what you should.I just hope eveyone remembers this was the worst run tourney ever and doesnt go back.

SBGuru -

Looks like you've bit of an axe to grind with the Maddogs. Since you've admitted that you did get a refund (and I've been told by other sources that it should have been greater than the amount you mention) I've removed your post stating that there wasn't a refund. Please stick to the facts...

Anyone that went to that mess last year and stood around all day without even a courtesy call to stay home things would be delayed then after 6hours send everyone home if you go to this tourney THIS YEAR AFTER BEING THERE LAST YEAR YOU NEED YOUR HEAD EXAMINED(AND THATS A FACT) >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

This tournament has had good competition in the past, does anybody know who is going this year?

Guru, no need to reply.