REDS RBI getting it done and making memories...

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
REDS RBI Softball and Baseball teams are rolling at Regionals in Indy as they continue on their quest for the Softball World Series in Vero Beach Florida Jackie Robinson Complex August 10th-15.

Softball went 3-0 Fri/SAT beating Chicago-Cleveland and Indy. Sunday first game vs Detroit
Baseball 3-0 takes down Kansas City-Detroit and Chicago

Last edited:

Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Reds RBI Softball and Baseball has punched their tickets to the World Series by winning the central region.

They will be heading off to to the World Series in Vero Beach August 10th-15th!

Great job!

https://twitter.com/RedsCommunity
Congratulations

CARDS, did you know you can put tweets feed right into the forum?

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
Congratulations

CARDS, did you know you can put tweets feed right into the forum?

Nope I at one time could post comments from other threads in a thread . But I have not been able to do that or videos, tweets etc. I have to play with it a little more…

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
what age is this being played???
This is the Senior division made up of players from the 16u and 18u RBI A squads so the youngest is 15 oldest would be 18. There is also a junior division 12u-14u made up from those RBI teams. Both senior softball and baseball advanced.

Seahawks02

Reaction score
Disappointed to see the way this team is influenced. A team that my daughter plays for played them In A championship game today in Tealtown. After the game parents being childish, girls not shaking hands and walking off the field before awards given out. Sportsmanship is by far a greater attribute to have then an award. I hope this characteristic never comes to show itself in my daughter.

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
What age group was this?

There are several teams in various age groups and I assure you as you can see with the MANY post that sportsmanship as well as personal growth is a big part of RBI...

Last edited:

Seahawks02

Reaction score
This was definitely the team in the photo. I can’t say it was every girl in the photo but my post is absolutely correct. The way this team represented itself was correct. The sportsmanship that this teamed showed was not as you speak of . It was the first time I’ve seen this in my 20 years in softball.

Seahawks02

Reaction score
What age group was this?
There are several teams in various age groups and I assure you as you can see with the MANY post that sportsmanship as well as personal growth is a big part of RBI...

Most of the team above was at the academy all weekend working tryouts and preping for Florida though….
I think you should look into this for yourself . If you have an opportunity to positivity affect what happened, then I would hope you could do it. Defending this with no knowledge of what the truth is will not help change it.

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
Baseball and Softball heading out this morning for the world series Vero beach Florida. Nice to play for something you can’t pay to get into….

Last edited:

Patrick Spurlock

Reaction score
Hey, Pat here, I love the half untold story, did have players upset, few hands missed, wont happen again, you also had players do same, and one of your players hit my hand very hard with fist balled up. On award celebration, we waited in rain, while coach got water dump on head then continued to play in left field with players, rain got harder and harder, when tournament director started walking toward building, I okd players to get their equipment out of rain, all coaches stayed on field, til you where done. No we weren't perfect, we ll learn from it,, but when telling the facts, please tell the facts.