Register/Sign-on via Facebook

GeneralsDad

Reaction score
There are more fake Facebook pages than there are softball fans with multiple user names. Nothing would change.

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
I think it is time to register and sign-on with your Facebook account.

What say the masses???

The moderators do a good job of monitoring post/threads and have closed several threads because of content, bickering or people posting false information.

While there is no 100% secure site when you look at a lot of social media websites they are starting to have a verified profile or require a facebook account to post. Some sites have a thread or post report button to alert the moderators of activity that is not in the spirit of their site.

I think it would help make the site more transparent to require a FB or varified profile. Now, this does not guarantee that there will not be those posting that are frauds but it does cut down on the amount of them as well as spam that seemed to take over the old site before the crash.

Before the crash, I remember Toledo Ted in the early 2000s that had four or five user names and would argue with himself. They were harmless and funny post for the most part but at times he would go a little over the top like we have with a poster currently using the various log ins to support some of his rants.

Last edited: