Rersults from the Whitehall Tourney!

Does anyone know the results from the Whitehall Tourney last weekend? 10U, 12U, 14U?? Thnx :eek:

10u was plain city pioneers in a double dip in a double elimination playover westerville ice
12u pickerington panthers over phoenix
14u stingrays over grove city lady hounds
16u marion rebels over rhinos
18 central ohio rebels over phoenix

Was this a rec tourney? ?What teams played? Seems a bit odd to have Stingrays14U playing in this tourney.

DeepBlue this wasn't really a rec tourney anyone could come and play! :D

Can't speak to all the age groups but this was a fairly large and competitive tournament in my eyes.

I agree with Deepblue. been in Whitehall the past several years and always played up an age group. Went to WV same weekend and it certainly was a challenge staying in our age group. Big Dan always does a great job with the Whitehall tournament please don't get me wrong. Just my experience playing there.

Classics 10U

deepblue this is hardly a rec tourny, with a prize of team jackets for champions in every division and trophies thru 3rd.
I have had 80 teams playing, turning away 50+ teams in '02 and '03, teams from out of state have stopped on their way to nationals to play. This tourny has been in Whitehall since '92 and I have directed every one. Tourny is open to any team who would like the chance to win jackets for their girls. Stingrays took home the jackets......

From what I have heard, the Central Ohio Stingrays 14 were in the tournament before any other team was in the tournament was. Also, wasn't the Central Ohio Rebels in the tournament (which they are not a rec team)

--Just a thought! ;)

WHO ARE THE OTHER TOP THREE TEAMS AND WHERE WERE THEY PLAYING ?

I saw the Central Ohio Lady Rebels 18U-Smith at Sluggerfest. That had to have been the 18u-Orahood in Whitehall.

I just looked at their website and it looks like they are going to Aunt Rosie's in New York! So good luck Stingrays! ;D