Rick Pauly Pitching Clinic Nov 12-13 (Pittsburgh)

justacoach

Reaction score
Rick and Sarah Pauly are coming to Pittsburgh November 12-13!

11/13 9:30AM: Join us in Pittsburgh for this great Beginner/Intermediate Level clinic on the Basics of the Fastball Mechanics. This is the foundation that allows a pitcher to advance to the Elite Level. Eight Time NPF All-Pro, Sarah Pauly, will demo the mechanics that will propel you to the Elite level. Rick Pauly will give the detailed instruction needed to comprehend these mechanics. 2.5hr clinic , $160. Limit 30.

11/13 1PM: Join us for this great clinic on how to throw movement pitches. This is a clinic for Intermediate/Advanced pitchers (This is not for Beginners) who are learning to throw movement pitches. Sarah will demonstrate how to throw the riseball, dropball, curveball, and change up. Rick will give the detailed instruction along with drills that will help everyone comprehend the techniques for achieving efficient spin rates, spin axis, and spin efficiency. 3hr clinic, $200 or attend both sessions for $340. Limit 30.

11/12 6:30PM Friday night will be a classroom Powerpoint Presentation by Rick Pauly on three very important aspects of pitching. Topics covered are: 1. Inefficiencies In Pitching; 2. The Building Blocks of Pitching Mechanics; 3. The Physics of Ball Movement. $40 or $20 with any other session.

Register at bit.ly/pitchingpgh
Info about Rick and Sarah on their website, https://www.paulygirlfastpitch.com/

daboss

Reaction score
Never met Rick but Sarah was the guest pitcher of Ernie Parker during the extended clinic I attended in Chattanooga, Tenn. and I believe was the pro league pitcher of the year at the time. Such a nice person with amazing talent. She could literally make a ball dance in the air. Most of my own teachings are from that clinic for coaches held by Coach Parker. You can't go wrong learning from her. If you're short like me you might want a neck brace. She's a tall cup of tea. lol.