Rocket Tech

8) Before the rumors get started again. Here is the latest from Anderson's forum regarding their bats.
If you go to their forum, Anderson explains what is happening with the RT. There will not be an o6 model, they are revamping their entire line and will have an early release of 07 products.
According to them Nothing is being banned, period.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stole my thunder... I was just waitnig for someone to start that rumor again.

Looks like johnnies better police the language used by the sherriff

pride, When you say revamping thier entire line do you know if they are changing the styles and all; or just updating the other versions? thanks tons.

we plan on having the largest company wide release we've ever had early next year. Every bat in our line up, plus some new ones, will be revamped and recharged with new technology and graphics.

Not one bat in our line will be a graphics change only.

For the RKT FP specifically, we're working on a new end cap design, new sleeve design and a whole new look. The 07 RKT FP looks to be, as a whole, a much better bat than EITHER of the first 2 models. :cool:

Here is the Email also that I received today about this.

Jeff we have stopped manufacturing the RKT 05 to get ready to Build the RKT FP 2006 due out in April 2006. The 05 is NOT banned and is still LEGAL for play by All sanctioning bodies. We have several thousand of the 2005 left until the new bat comes out.

Thanks and ?go deep.?

Roger Middleton

Anderson Bat Co, LLC

New Account Manager

Tel : 888 777 4487

Fax : 714 524 9010

Wireless : 714 915 1774

I have a 2005 Rocket Tech in excellent condition for sale. My daughter tried the bat but she is too small to swing this size bat. ?The bat is a bit awkward for her due to the heavy end. ?No imperfections, anyone who can handle the weight doubles the distance of their hit. ?31? (22 oz.). ?For $150. ?If interested please call, 330-847-8054.