**Roster Filled** Finesse 05' - Henegar - roster opening!

Shane

Reaction score
Finesse 05' - Henegar recently had a spot on our roster open up. We are looking for an athletic 2005 birthday. Currently our roster size is 10 and we would love to return to our originally intended 11. Our tournament schedule is split between MI and OH locations. If interested, please contact our Head Coach Jeremy Henegar at maddluke@bex.net or our Asst. Coach Shane Chamberlin at chamberlin2669@gmail.com.

Shane

Reaction score
The roster spot remains open, let myself or Coach Henegar know of your interest!!

Shane

Reaction score
The roster spot remains open. If interested we would love to invite your DD to a practice.

Shane

Reaction score
Roster spot remains open, will see some prospects at practice this Sunday, keep the interest coming!! #finessefamily

Shane

Reaction score
Thank you to Kairi for attending our practice yesterday. She joined us in hopes of earning our open spot on our roster. No decision thus far, spot remains open as others have shown interest.

Shane

Reaction score
Maybe it would help if I share our need....our need is an athlete, period! If your daughter is looking for time in the grass or on the dirt, it is an open competition, you earn it you get it!

Shane

Reaction score
This Sunday, 1-7-18, we return to winter training and we are still on the hunt for one more player to get our roster back to 11 strong. Any interest, let me know!

Shane

Reaction score
With a brief break due to holidays and winter weather, the Finesse 05' team returned to winter training this past Sunday, 1-14-18. The girls returned with great energy as the coaching staff continue to build upon their fundamentals both offensively and defensively. We have added speed and agility training to our practice plan. The S&A is being administered by a professional physical trainer who happens to be a mother of one of our players! #luckyFinesse05 We return to the process this Sunday @ 1230pm at the wonderful facility of Total Sports - Rossford. Lastly, still in need of one more softball player to get our roster back to 11 strong. Let me know at chamberlin2669@gmail.com

Shane

Reaction score
No need for a lot of words, just a great team practice yesterday! #Finesse05 #Family
Still looking to add a 'family' member!! : )

Shane

Reaction score
What is your 2005 or 2006 DD doing this Sunday? If she is without a club and looking to play some competitive softball she best attend our Finesse 05 practice at Total Sports - Rossford on Sunday @ 1230pm. The Finesse 05 - Henegar squad is still operating with a roster of 10 and would like to get our number to 11. If you think your DD is up to the challenge feel free to bring her to our practice, we get to see her and you get to see us! : )

Shane

Reaction score
We knock the rust off this week as we participate in the Lady Irish Valentines 50 Tournament in Rossford, Ohio. GG 3 games, 2 pool play and then teams enter into a single elimination tournament. I can't forget to mention, some lucky gal could be joining us this weekend as we are still looking to add an 11th member to our roster. No better way to determine if it is a good fit for both team and family by guest playing. Let me know at chamberlin2669@gmail.com

Shane

Reaction score
There was some rust but boy was it fun to see the girls back in action after about a 4 month lay-off from in game action. I would say our first visit to the dome used by the Lady Irish was a good experience. Like any dome in the middle of the winter it was cold and the view for the spectators was not the greatest (along the outfield fence). But all in all the venue provided 2 full size softball diamonds with fencing set at 200ft. Here are the results:
Finesse 05' v. Wizards 12U - Shinaver = 10-2 win
Finesse 05' v. Madness 12U - Badillo = 15-2 win
Finesse 05' v. Lady Irish 12U Blue = 12-4 win
Finesse 05' v. Finesse 06' = 5-2 loss
Player spotlights.....
Offense = #18 (Macy), 10PAs, 8 AB, 6 H (2 HRs), 10 RBI, 6 RS, .750 BA, 1.500 SLG
Defense = #24 (Hayley), 9 TC, 6 A, 2 PO, .889 FPCT
Pitching = #42 (Maison), 6 IP, 2 GS, 2 ER, 1 BB, 6 SO, 2.33 ERA, .679 S%
***BY THE WAY WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THAT 11TH MEMBER OF OUR ROSTER, HEARING ALOT OF INTEREST AND A COUPLE TRYOUTS ON THE HORIZON

Shane

Reaction score
Good news.....after a few months of searching the Finesse 05' team has secured its 11th team member. The coaching staff would like to thank all those families who have expressed an interest in joining our Finesse family. Welcome aboard Emma!!!