ROYAL RUMBLE ON THE RIVER - Standings - Facility & Reviews by members

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Standings - Facility & Reviews by members

ROYAL RUMBLE ON THE RIVER, standings can be posted by Tournament Director or Members of TheSoftballZone

Tournament Facility & Reviews by members of TheSoftballZone for ROYAL RUMBLE ON THE RIVER

12u 10u ROYAL RUMBLE ON THE RIVER 6GG for $295!!!6Hebron/Rivershore/NKY,KY
$295 Rusty Scott 859.801.7527

#4mom

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend this paticular tournament?
Absolutely NOT! Sounds great for the price and GG, but where it's held they guy who owns it is horrible. He lets no cooler or food I even though it was 98 degrees. Then instead of saying that's my policy he threatened to call the cops on people etc. the other facility was much nicer, but every where you went the was about a mile long hill to get in and out of the park you had to walk up and parking wasn't very good! If they could find a better field for the Ohio side the tournamnet would be GREAT the Bandits coaches who ran the tournament were awesome, by the owner of the fields we're awful!!!!

Bandits03

Reaction score
Yes, we did have facilities not handle situations properly. I will not go back to one. Another facility and myself will make sure we communicate better to create a better environment. Overall, the tourney was a huge success and most individuals involved had a great tourney experience. It is unfortunate that there were some bad experiences. I'll do what I can to improve the tourney each year and grow from any mistakes.
Rusty Scott