Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How one sport writer Re-tweet and Connie Mays original Tweet upset the Scrap Yard Dogs players so much they formed a new team. Many of this players will represent the United States in the Tokyo Olympics in 2021.

I’m not really sure how I feel about this to be honest. They get butt hurt over a re-tweet made by Sports Writer Marisa Ingemi. The original tweets was made by Connie May on the Scrap Yard Dogs Fast Pitch twitter account.

The tweet shows a picture of the Scrap Yard Dogs players standing during the National anthem. The tweet goes on to say “pro Fastpitch being played live” Everyone respecting the flag.

I guess the real reason they got so butt hurt was because I left out part of something that must have really upset the team the most. Ye Donald Trump name was in the tweet take a look below, well at least I hope that the reason they got upset. I’m sure it’s wasn’t because they were standing during the national anthem. They made need to do that at the Tokyo Olympics in 2021.

index.php

In case you want to follow Marisa Ingemi tweets click here

Here some Tweets from formerly known as Scrap Yard Dogs players or staff.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

I believe things like this will only hurt softball in the long run. It’s not like Pro - Fastpitch needs to get involved in all this silliness going on. There no winner or losers when this ends. So how will this help promote Pro-Fastpitch? It won’t help, it will only separate them from there small fan base just like ever other sports is going thru right now. Pro-Fastpitch get your shit together don’t be a follower be a leader.

Last edited:

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
the entire world has taken this crap WAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to far.

nobody can come up with a solution but they all want to jump on the band wagon and cry wolf.

REALLY TIRED OF THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont be watching NASCAR, MLB, golf, womens pro softball or NFL anymore. I dont do (2)facedbook, i pretty much stay off social media except this forum.
dont get me started, i could rant about this for about 2 days if i had to!!!!!

And Lebron James can shove all his comments up his ARRZZZZ too!

news flash! Colin kapersuck - is overrated and over the hill- thats why no NFL team wants him. ever think of that? yup he sucks. live with it.

Last edited:

Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
the entire world has taken this crap WAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to far.

nobody can come up with a solution but they all want to jump on the band wagon and cry wolf.

REALLY TIRED OF THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont be watching NASCAR, MLB, golf, womens pro softball or NFL anymore. I dont do (2)facedbook, i pretty much stay off social media except this forum.
dont get me started, i could rant about this for about 2 days if i had to!!!!!

amen brother

Dave Coffee

Reaction score
I'm raising my daughters to be proud American and we talk about History all the time. We also share thoughts on social media, news and current trends. My daughters are very highly opinionated on the History and Heritage of the American flag. It will be interesting to see how they feel about this topic.

Unfortunately I'm with DanMaz on this topic and don't believe I can't support Pro-Fastpitch moving forward. I'm with the original post starter you should be a leader and setting the example for are young lady's and not a follower.