slapping

Discussion in 'Girls Fastpitch Softball Hitting Technical' started by Slapper24, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Slapper24

Slapper24 New Member

any slapping coaches in ohio

2. cam.p22

cam.p22 Member

Where are you located?

3. Slapper24

Slapper24 New Member

Northeast ohio

4. HittingLessons

HittingLessons New Member

Hello, I am a college student that has college softball experience that is wanting to put my knowledge of the game to use. I am going to start an online hitting lessons experience. By doing this I am going to be able to reach out to a wider range of people and also provide an easier way to get hitting lessons. I have been playing since I was 4 and I am 21 years old now. I have done hitting lessons before for right handed, left handed, and slappers before (I am a collegiate slapper) I have had a .650 betting average or above since high school and want to help younger softball players improve their game. For $20 a lesson I will take up to 10min of hitting footage and I will breakdown their swings to point out different things that they can improve upon. I will give new drills to try and if needed I will send videos of myself completing the drill or my self executing what I am explaining to you. I will take the videos to my email at l.hittinglessons@gmail.com. I take payments in the form of Venmo or Cashapp which can both be downloaded in the app store. If you are interested contact me at l.hittinglesson@gmail.com for more information or send me your video and I will explain the payment into details. I am also willing to take all ages and also fielding video to help your child. One other thing to add is that I also played travel softball for 20 years and the main team that I played for was Ohio Ice!

5. HittingLessons

I can also do in person lessons if you are interested in them!

6. Slapper24

Slapper24 New Member

Email keeps comming saying email can’t be found. How else can you be contacted

7. HittingLessons

You can also get ahold of me through musille.lindsay@gmail.com