softball after college.......

I am a graduate of Muskingum College and I have played softball for 12 years. I love softball and there is no where for me to play. I am looking for a 21up or 18up. I llive in Cleveland,Ohio. What can I do?

How about doing some coaching!

Ohio Pride always needs good coaches ;D

There are quite a few teams that play 23U and 18 and over--I know of at least 2 in the Cleveland area. If you will email me at bobdarden2@aol.com, I'll provide a listing of teams that I am aware of and you can email them...Bob

There is also a league at Firestone stadium that plays 2 nights a week.

Nicci- if you are interested in playing in the akron women's Firestone summer league let me know ?:)

The Firestone League starts play June 8th.

Most of the team rosters are full. Last week about 7 players were placed on teams.

If you would like to be added to a waiting list, send an e-mail to firestoneleague@hotmail.com.

Never know when a roster spot becomes available.

If you contact softball world (it's in Parma or Brookpark...samething almost) they might be able to place you on a team. ?It's an 18 and over league that plays on Monday nights, double headers. ?Our team is full, but I'm sure others are looking. ?Hope this helps. ?They have a website too, but I don't know that adress. ?Games start June 13th.