[Softball] Kline Becomes a Warrior

ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich.—Head softball coach Tai Sharpley is pleased to announce the signing of Karli Kline for the 2018 season.

Kline will suit up for the Lady Warriors after she concludes her senior year at Elisabeth Ann Johnson High School this spring. The 5'4" signee has collected 10 varsity letters for the Panthers in softball, volleyball and basketball. On the softball diamond, Kline stars as a dominate pitcher with many different abilities to strike the opposing hitters out.

During her career under Teresa Miller and Amber Kern, Kline has been named to the 2nd Team All-League Team, Honorable Mention All District as a sophomore and this past season as a junior was awarded with 1st Team All-District.

Karli is the daughter of Jeff and Kari Kline and has two siblings, Jeffery Kline and Emma Kline.

Coach Sharpley on Kline:

"Karli is a hardworking pitcher that loves to compete with tenacity and isn't afraid to accept a challenge. Karli really brings a different look to our current pitching staff, which adds depth to the rotation. She has good velocity and great movement to top things off. I believe that Karli will desire to have the ball during those "big game" situations and come through when I need her. I'm definitely looking forward to her becoming a dominant pitcher at the collegiate level."

Continue reading...