[Softball] Lady Warriors Add Some Power to Roster

ROCHESTER HILLS- Rochester College Head Softball Coach Tai Sharpley announced Thursday, December 1st the signing of Orchard View High School standout Jaelyn Eggerson.

Eggerson will be joining the Rochester College softball team after she completes her successful high school career at Orchard View under Coach Chuck White. Eggerson had most of her success at the plate for the Cardinals and earned herself 4 varsity letters during her high school career. In 2015 Eggerson was named to the First Team All-Conference Team and was the #2 ranked batting average in the Lakes 8 conference. Also during her 2015 season Eggerson was named the #1 ranked homerun hitter. The following year in 2016 she was named the #1 homerun hitter.

Coach Sharpley on Jaelyn:

"Jaelyn will come in making a huge impact. This kid is flat out as strong as they come and hasn't even tapped into her full potential yet. She has the natural ability to hit the ball hard and deep. I also like that Jaelyn is an extremely vocal catcher that can help control the tempo of the game and pitchers love throwing to her. My plans for her over the next four years will be to make her become an even more powerful and agile offensive/defensive threat. I definitely believe Jaelyn will have a record setting career at RC."

Continue reading...